UNIVERSITY (ERIKA'S POV)

At 7:00am, I woke up. it's a warm and exciting morning, coz today is my first day at my university. I can't explain how happy I am. Even I am far away from my parents but still I have my bestie with me, Annie. My mother had already rented a place for me an Ann. She is cool right? haha.

After washing up, I went to check on Annie and saw that she was still sleeping. "ANNIE! Wake up. It's 7; 40, almost time to go. You can sleep later." I shouted.

"Uhh... Let me sleep or few minutes please. You also come and have a nap." Annie said in a low voice.

I pulled her blanket and went outside. Annie quickly jumped from the bed coz she knew what I was going to do. She comes in the drawing room after washing up and sat on the dinning table with me. I smirked. Ann side eyed me and said, "It's your luck that your our same tricks on me works. So I would recommend you to stop using these same tricks again."

I chuckled, "Ann, I would really stop doing this when you stop waking up late. So, just shut your mouth and eat." Even she is as old as me but still I take her as my younger sister, which doesn't bothers her.

At 8:15, we leave our place and rides a bus to our university. As soon as we reached, I was shook, coz it was the first time watching this big university. Before this I was in a school which was one-fourth of this university. Annie asking me to move inside. I stepped in and saw many students, some seniors and some at the same level as us. We were freshers. A girl with her friends came to us and handed a poster. It was the poster for freshers party. My mother had guided me not to attend anything else except the university classes, so I refused the offer. But Ann kept me forcing to go and have fun with the freshers. I was not able to hurt her that's why I agreed with her. She was too happy that made me happy too. Although we were in same university but in different courses. So we went our separate ways to our classes.

Oh Wow! the class is totally filled with the students. Standing at the gate searching for a blank seat made me tired. Suddenly, A girl points at me and calls me there to sit with her. I smiled and sat next to her. "Thank you." I said. "I didn't imagined that you could see me from there."

She smiled softly and said, "I really didn't see you, it was my brother who saw you searching for a seat." She point at his brother sitting next to her.

I gently thanked him but he didn't replied anything and turns his face opposite side. I didn't mind and sat silently. The girl apologizes, "I am sorry but he is just like this. Don't mind."

I assured her, "No no I don't mind. It's okay I am a stranger for you two right now. We will slowly get to know each other."

The girl introduced herself and her brother, "By the way, I am Elena and this is my twin brother, Ryan"

"Oh Elena, I am Erika, just another fresher you got to know."

_______________________________________

This is the start of the story, it's short but more parts will be coming, hope u like it coz I don't have much experience but have an ability to imagine various things. There can be delayed or late updates of the parts so try to manage. Also vote this part and follow me on Whattpad. Thanks For Reading😊