AM I IN LOVE? (ERIKA'S POV)

A week later.

At morning, I and Ann did our breakfast and left for the university. I am noticing that Ryan is getting along with me very well. I felt really nice when he appreciated me to protect that girl. After that incident, Ryan and I spend time much more than before. Whenever Elena is busy somewhere else, I and Ryan used to do some fun. He is not that cold, he just needs someone whom he can trust, and I think he have started trusting me. My friendship is growing more and more like Tom & Jerry.

But like last time, Lucia bullied that girl, Annie told me that she is not involved in this. She quickly ran out of the party coz she was unable to see this. I just guided her no to get too close of Lucia and try to make other new friends. But, she can't control herself to attach to them. She has even decreased the time of conversation between me and her. I don't know what she wants.

Okay now leave all this, I reached the university a bit late. Oh! Elena and Ryan is waiting for me at the entrance. I run towards them, "Sorry guys. My bus was delayed."

"Nevermind Erika. We were just waiting for you coz I thought something happened to you. You never come late." Elena said.

"By the way are you two really going to attend today the Senior's Basketball Match?" Ryan pops in.

I replied a few seconds late, "Uh... I can think about it later, let us first move in and attend our classes."

We walked in and went to attend our class. This time Ryan did something naughty. He had brought a packet of chips and soft drinks in the class. I expanded my eyes, "Ryan! You are insane. What if someone sees this?" I said in a low voice.

"Tension not Erika, I and Elena have done this many time, even in high school." Ryan winks.

I sighed.

Elena assures, "Hey dude, nothing will happen. We have many years of experience."

I just agreed to them and then we started eating the snacks. I was giggling. I couldn't control my laughter but still managed to do so. When we opened the cap of the soft drink's bottle. It made a 'shhhh' sound. Not everyone but two students sitting behind us heard.

They blackmailed us, "Hey share with us to, we are hungry, or we will complain to the professor."

We looked at each other and then decided to share some with then. I was just doing these all for the first time so I was just laughing softly all along.

Finally! The class is over. I told them how hilarious it was. I just continued laughing hard for few minutes and my laugh made them laugh as well.

Seriously! Every one will think we are idiots laughing for no reason. Ahh this is embarrassing but...I can't control my laugh either way. Hahahah!

"Yo Erika. Enough laughter. Wanna go to see the basketball match?" Elena asks.

"Yeah! As we are free right now. We can spend some time there." I answered. "Ryan, wanna come with us?"

"Uh- What will I do without you two then. Let's go." Ryan sighed.

I guess he was not that happy.

"Alright! This way please." Elena guides us with the ways.

As soon as we reached the basketball stadium, I saw many seniors exercising. Some of them were too hot and sexy. I had never seen these many handsome guys at once. But the one of them locked my eye sight. He was so tall, at least 185 cm or more. He had a sexy body. Because of his sweat the T-shirt was wet and everyone could see his abs. Oh lord so handsome!

"Where are you lost, Erika? Do I have a future brother-in-law now?" Elena smirked.

"Uh- Don't say that. But... Do you know the guy in white T-shirt? He is just to fine." I asked her.

She saw that guy and said, " Oh! You are talking about him? He is Marco. The most handsome and sexiest person in the whole university."

MARCO....

I saw that Ryan rolled his eyes. I don't know but it seems like Ryan doesn't like Marco.

After the match, Marco's team wins. Almost every girl was standing there to hand him a water bottle. Elena pushed me in the crowd. I was standing there with a water bottle in my hand but I don't think so he will see me. And then his eyes met mine. He smirked. I can't imagine that he was walking towards me. He snatched the bottle in my hand and drank. I was literally a statue. All the other girls were hooting and staring at me.

Oh Ann! She is also present here. She was also hoping to give him the bottle but he chose me. Her face had no reaction, she just walked out. I have started worrying about her. But then Marco voice attracts me, "Are you gonna stand here the whole day?"

Oh lord!

This voice is kinda similar to Ryan, but have a different feeling. My heartbeat is just too fast that I don't even know what to do. I met his eyes and the quickly turn and walked towards Elena. I felt that Marco smirked again.

"So, How was the experience, new love bird?" Elena winks.

I didn't know what to say right now so I just kept quite.

"Are you sick, Erika?" She touched my forehead. "Why are you so red?"

Am I? Huh? Am I...I...blushing? It has happened to me very first lime. Am I really blushing? What does that mean...?....A- a...am I in l-love with him?

"Erika, I am talking to you!" Elena said in a bit high voice. "Oh! My dear, you should say that you now have a crush on him!" Elena shouts happily.

I just gave a shy smile then looked at Ryan, he was pretending not to hear anything we said. I wanted to ask him something but Elena continues the conversation. We were laughing and giggling a lot.

"Are you two done? We have our last class right now. I have some work so I will hurry soon." Ryan says.

We nodded and went to class. The whole class Elena and me were chatting but Ryan just kept quit. I badly wanna ask him what happened but with this expression I am unable to do so.

After the class, we walked out. Ryan left early and we went to library. We spent some time, then boarded our respective busses and reached home. Annie didn't came home with me. She told me that she is gonna spend her night at Lucia's home. I can't argue with her so just agreed.

After freshing up, I sat down on sofa and start thinking about Marco. I was so lost in him that I didn't realise that I have been thinking about him since 5:30pm to 7:00pm. Annie's call disturbs my imagination. I picked up her call.

"Erikaaaa! You know what? I have got a really really good news." Ann shouted happily.

"Oh! What happened? Tell me."

She was about to tell me but then she says, "No no, wait. I can't tell you on call. I am gonna tell you in person tomorrow."

I sighed, "Okay Ann. Do as you wanna do. But now you kept me in suspense."

Ann laughs and then cuts the call. I layed down on my sofa and then saw that Marco is sitting just in front of me, smile...or smirking...

What!? Marco? Here?

I quickly rub my eyes then again try to see him but he was not there. It was all my imagination!

Oh lord! I am really in love!

_______________________________________

Stories are getting more and more interesting part by part. I might have that 10 parts or many more. I just want you all to follow my whattpad account and vote this part. Thanks For Reading 😊.