NEW FRIENDS (ERIKA'S POV)

After the class, we three walked out of the classroom while talking. I started having a nice bond with her on the first day of university and she also seems to like our conversation. Then she asks me, "Are you coming to the freshers' party?"

"I didn't wanna come but it's my bestie's request so I agreed with her." I answered.

She seemed to care about me and said, "It's okay this is new to us so we might hesitate and this is confirmed that almost every fresher have to attend so that we could meet some nice friends. And I guess we became friends before that party, haha. So don't find this complicated, we will be present there too, right Ryan?"

I looked at Ryan and he also looked at me. I had never eye contacted with someone straight for few minutes coz it made me nervous but, I don't know why, his eyes were not making me nervous. His eyes were light brown in color. It was like he hypnotized me with his eyes. Suddenly, he turns toward Elena and said, "Yea, we'll be present there."

These few words which came out of his mouth was like listening the voice of heaven. His voice was deep as the Pacific Ocean and smooth. This was the first time I was too zoned out. Then Elena pats on my shoulder and I finally came back to my senses.

As we were exploring the university, Annie jumps on my back from behind giving me a mini attack. "Oh My God! What are you up to Ann!?" I said panicking.

She pouts and said, "I am sorry, I was just going to surprise you."

"Uh... it's okay"

"Oh! Erika you have made new friends. Now you will forget me huh." She says.

I narrowed my eyes, "Of course not, you are my bestest friend, why would I forget you. But that doesn't mean I can't make more friends."

She calms me down and laughs, "Oh I didn't mean that. I am just kidding. I have also made many friends in my class just didn't bring them along with me"

"Nice Ann. Meet my friends, this is Elena and his twin brother Ryan. And Elena, This in my childhood bestfriend which I talked about, Annie." I introduced them.

They both greeted each other except Ryan, he was just quiet looking around here and there. Annie turned to me and gave me a different type of smile. I didn't know what that mean. She takes farewell with us and winked at me and went to join her new friends. Then, we just continued chatting and exploring the university.

At 3:20pm, after all the classes we walked out of the university on the way to our home. Ann is also here waiting for me. I said Bye to them and then boarded the bus. On the bus, Ann kept asking me questions about what she will be wearing tomorrow at the freshers party. She was so excited that made happy like a big sister should.

_______________________________________

I am updating very soon coz I am more excited than You all. If you are also excited for romantic and exciting scenes, so do vote. I want 20+ votes in this whole novel. Thanks for Reading 😊