REVENGE (BOTH POV)

(RYAN'S POV)

Today, is really best day for me. I am so happy. And now, I can't disobey my heart. Yes, I like Erika. Especially after that scene in the kitchen, I am dying to get that all time.

I held hands with her not only for the ride, but forever. I still wanna hold her hands, caress her hair and kiss her.

I was thinking many things while we were walking around. Also, Annie finally realized that Lucia and Marco are just assholes. But I was really scared by the look of Erika which she gave me when I told Annie about her crush on Marco. Now I know why she looked at me like that, because, Annie also had a crush on him. Oh god, these girls.

Suddenly, Annie asks Erika, "Hey Erika! Yesterday when I went our place you were not there, where were you then?"

"Oh! I was at Elena's place." Erika answers.

"Woah! I also wanna go at her place. Elena, can I?" Annie showed her puppy eyes to Elena.

"Sure. Why not?" Elena shouts happily.

I can see unwillingness on Erika's face. "Erika? You don't wanna come?" I asked her/

"No, that's not it. I am just thinking that tomorrow is our class,  and I don't have an extra dress to wear, if I stay at your place." She sighs.

"Oh that's nothing, until you have me." Elena offers her. "I have many dresses, you can wear anyone of them. Annie, you can too."

"Thank you so much, Elena!" Annie smiles. "Erika! Please...."

"Oh okay. I can stay today too." She finally smiles.

I got a relief. 

Let's see what happens today...

(ERIKA'S POV)

Yes, I have finally decided to stay at Elena's place once more, because of Annie's request. But still, its good for me too. 

I giggled in my mind.

At 8 pm, we returned home. We were all tired as we enjoyed a lot today, so we directly went to sleep. I told Annie to sleep with me.

AGAIN at 1 or 2 am, I woke up. But this time, it was intentional. I went downstairs to see if there is someone, obviously Ryan. When I got there, there's no one. I sighed and went to kitchen to drink some water. I poured, drank and turned around.

As I turned around, someone's hand pinned me to the wall and started kissing me passionately. It was Ryan. I don't know, from where did he popped in but for now, I had started kissing him back. We both parted our lips kissing as hard as possible. Then he carried me against the wall and now I was on him like a baby with his daddy. Still, he continued kissing me.

Suddenly, he pulled himself back and asked, "Am I going against your will?"

"Shut up and kiss me." I pulled him back to me."

I don't know from where I got what nerves to say but.... that's what I want now.

We continued kissing until we felt some extra light on us. We turned around and stunned. ANNIE. It was Annie who was taking our video and watching us with her mouth open. We looked at each other like now we're done.

We sat on the couch with our hands on our thighs.

"S-So... when did you guys proposed?" Annie asked.

"N-Not yet." I said.

"What? You are seriously doing this without even proposing? How interesting." She smiles.

"Interesting?" Ryan asked.