WHY MARCO? WHY? (ERIKA'S POV)

I don't know what will I explain to Elena today in class. I am alone in my home, can't even share this to Annie as she has gone to trip. What do I do?

I was just thinking about this shit and getting ready to go.

It will be okay if I tell her that we just had some misunderstanding. Oh right! Ryan must have already told her about this mess. So I don't need to explain...or I need to .... uh-

I reached the bus stop, boarded bus and arrived the university.
No one was there waiting for me as they used to. I was a biat sad coz I fucked up my new friendship. I literally don't know how to manage. It's all my fault.

As I walked inside, still having a hope that Elena might be waiting for me. But I was wrong.

I went to the classroom, sat where I used to but, Elena was again not there. Only Ryan was sitting beside me. I softly asked him, "Where is Elena? Is she okay?"

"She is having fever, so I told her to rest today." He replied in a cold tone.

I thought that this is the time to make up for my mistakes. "Ryan..." I said. "Will you please forgive me? I know I was wrong and I won't repeat it again."

Silence.

I got a bit emotional, "I am sorry, I don't wanna regret anymore. I just want to behave normally again." I slowly turned my face around.

After a few minutes.

"Drink this. I was free so I bought this for you. "Ryan said as he placed the bottle of strawberry milkshake on the table.

I turned back. He was looking at me with concern. 

"Have you forgiven me?" I asked.

"I just don't wanna see to apologizing continuously." He sighs. "Okay now. Stop regretting. I forgive you."

I gave a small smile, "Thanks Ryan, I thought I would lose you.... Ou- Our bond."

"By the way, yesterday Elena said she wanted to see you. So will you come with me today?" He asked.

"Sure. Why not?" I said happily.

He smiled and started reading his book.

Finally. I thought it would take an eternity to make up with him. But, thanks to him. I can act normally again.

I was so happy that he forgave me. We again chatted during the class as we used to do. The professor suddenly made me stand to answer the question. I literally didn't know how to answer that but, Ryan whispered the answer. Thank god he saved me or I would have to stand the whole day.

As we walked out of the class, laughing about what happened just now, I tripped. I was about to fall, and then Ryan's hand covered around my waist and saved me. Gosh...I was like a scene in movies.

"How many times do I have to tell you to walk straight?" He smirked.

"Uh- it's okay. It happens normally." I shyly said.

"It would feel great to know who saved you during your school time." He laughed.

"No one. Coz I never tripped." I lied.

Actually I used to trip that time too, either Annie saved me or I would just fall.

"So you started tripping when you admitted in this university?" He side eyed me.

"Can we stop talking about this shit, please?"

Ryan laughed, "Oh oh okay! I will stop talking."

I pout.