FRESHERS PARTY-1 (ERIKA'S POV)

After reaching home, Ann kept asking for choices of dresses for tomorrow's party. I was not feeling well so I just excused myself and went to prepare dinner. I don't know why my headache grew harder. Still I ignored this and set the dinner on the dinning table. We both ate and went to sleep. Ann did her skin care before sleeping.

At 7:00 am, again I woke up, freshen up and went to Ann's room. It was the first time she was already up and ready. I was shook, "Wow Ann! Amazing, how did you manage to wake up this early?"

"What do mean huh? Didn't I normally woke up like this?" She smirked.

"Yeah yeah, you are all rounder." I sigh. "By the way I like this look on you. Is it to show to someone?"

"Oh my dear bestie, do you have a short term memory loss? Today is the freshers party!" She said.

I chuckled, "Ann! That's in the evening at 6:00 pm. Our first priority is to do classes."

"Oh! Is it? Uh... Nevermind, today I will show my charm to everyone." She winked.

I laughed and told her that the breakfast is on the table. We both ate our meal and left for university.
She went to her class and I went to mine. I again sat next to Elena and Ryan in the class. This time, I got to know more about her. She became like my big sis. She cared about me. I was so happy to talk to someone like her. But I have never heard Ryan's voice since the last time. I got nerves to ask something to Ryan and said, "Ryan." He looked at me immediately. "Why ain't you saying anything?"

He stares at me for a few seconds and then says, "I just don't talk that much."

Again! The voice! Oh lord! I wanna record it and listen to it every second of my life.

I try not to zoned out and said, "It's okay, you can talk with me freely. I am not your enemy."

Uh... What have I said. No please don't mind Ryan. It's for sure I am not his enemy, then why did I said that.

"I know that you are not my enemy, stop regretting what you said. I will get along when it's time." Ryan sighs.

H..h..how? Does he read mind? Oh god, Erika, stop thinking about this. Just act normally

Suddenly Elena pops in, "Erika, Do you wanna attend senior's basketball match next week?"

I thought about it deeply, "Basketball Match? Yeah I can think about it if I don't have classes that time."

"Sure." Elena smiles. "You'll be able to see many handsome boys there, you can make one of them your boyfriend." She whispered.

I laughed softly. Ryan looks at us that he heard what she whispered.

After all the classes, we went to the library so we can spend some time there and then join the party at time. As we were reading some books, Ann with her new friends steps in, "Erikaa! You are here. I searched the whole university to find you. I want you to meet my friends."

I look at her, her friends, Elena and then Ryan, he looked like annoyed with Ann. I gently asked Ann, "Annie, should we go outside and then introduce them to me?"

Ann agrees. She introduced her friends to me. She said that she got to know the most popular trio in this university which is known as Lucia's Trio. After she joined their friend group, it became Lucia's Squad.

"You know what? We did many exciting thing during classed which you always warned me to do." She pouts.

I raised my eyebrow, "Oh! So in my absence you are free to do anything huh?''

She slowly hid behind Lucia and giggles. I also gave a soft smile to her. We spent a few hours chatting. As we were talking, someone taps at my back. I was stunned when I saw it was Ryan. "Elena is calling you, it's time for the party." He said.

"Y-y-yeah, I am coming right away." I trembled with my voice.

I asked Ann to come with us be she refused and joined Lucia's friend group. I didn't mind and joined Elena and Ryan and went to the party.

OMG! This party is so luxurious. Wow! I have never seen this type of party ever in my life.

I was so stunned with the decorations that I didn't saw a waiter carrying soft drinks coming towards me. I was about to crash but then a hand pulled me towards his chest. It was Ryan! I was so close to Ryan, his chest almost touched mine.

"You should walk carefully, Erika." he concerned about me.

It felt so good to hear my name from his mouth. Before he ask me to stand straight, I came back to my senses and thanked him for saving me from the embarassment.

Elena fake coughs, "Are you two done? Should we move ahead?"

I nodded.

_______________________________________

That's it for this part, next freshers party-2 will be updated soon. Show your love and vote. Which scene till now is your favourite? Tell me in comments.😉