EPILOGUE

4 YEARS LATER

ERIKA'S POV

"Ryannn...!!" Elena shouted as I was running after her.

"What happened? Why are you shouting?" He said while stopping both of us.

Elena hid behind Ryan and said, "Ryan, see Erika is threatening me that she will cut my tongue off if I tell you that, SHE IS PREGNANT!"

Uh- my plan ruined.

"WAIT WHAT!? ERIKA, IS THIS TRUE?" He shouted in excitement.

My cheeks are red like tomatoes. He made a grip on my shoulders and repeated his question again, "Erika? A-Am I going to be a d-dad?"

I shyly nodded.

"Oh God! This is the best gift of my life." He immediately hugged me.

"Any ya, why were you running? Don't you know it can be dangerous?" He scolded me cutely.

"Yes I know, My dear husband." I smiled.

He started getting emotional, "I-Is this really true? I-I feel like I'm dreaming."

"Aww, the to-be-father." Elena said showing her puppy eyes.

"Uhem... So husband,... Wanna go on a date? I am offering." I winked.

"Hey hey, you both will go and have fun while I will be here alone." Elena pouts.

"Who said you're going to be alone? I am here for you." Annie suddenly hugged her from behind.

"So where are we going?" Ryan asks me.

"You'll know when we'll reach." I smirked.

At 6 pm, we got inside our car. I made him blindfolded while I was driving because I didn't want him to know where we were going.

When we reached, I opened his blindfold and saw the look of surprise on his face. His jaw dropped down.

"E-Erika..? Seriously? You arranged all this?" He asked while his eyes were getting teary.

"So who'll arrange this for you?" I raised my eyebrow.

It was the beach. In the middle, there was a small circle in which it was written, 'HAPPY TO-BE-FATHER' and it was surrounded by the same students who were present when he proposed to me in University.

My arrangements were glowing. He was totally stunned after watching all this.

Then I slowly walked towards the circle and turned around to face him.

"Hey husband, as my plan was ruined because Elena already told you everything but still I decided to bring you here just because I wanted to make you feel the same thing which you made me feel when you proposed to me." I smiled. "You've already been a great husband to me, but now, Are you ready to be a great father?"

Ryan ran towards me and hugged me tightly. At last, he burst into tears.

Then he separated the hug, looked at my eyes and said, "Thank you so much, Erika, for being in my life. Thank you so much for believing me when no one did. Thank you so much to make me feel this special. I don't have any other words to thank you."

I also looked deeply in his eyes. "No need to thank me. All thanks to your bet. If you wouldn't bet, I guess you'd never have tried to approach me."

"I never knew that just a bet would make me feel this special." He smiled.

"Just a bet?"
_______________________________________

BLOOMIESS!

Now it's ended! I know you'd have many questions about it but, understand that I am not that good in writing.

I am just doing this so that in future I will be better. And I am still a junior so don't mind. I will improve slowly slowly.

But this story was my first ever story in Wattpad so please give votes and make me happy 🥹🥹.

Also don't forget to follow on Wattpad as well as insta.

Insta I'd :  darkwenwrtz

See ya in next book😉

Take care...

Cyaaaaaa💗

THANKS A LOT FOR READING❤️!