PROPOSAL! (ERIKA'S POV)

I did all my classes before 5:15 pm and walked around. There was still 30 minutes left so I went to Library to read some books.
I was so lost in the book that I didn't even realize when it was 5:30 while I was reading.

Oh Shit! Ryan must be waiting for me. I missed the time. God!

I quickly ran towards the backyard, getting bumped into many people.

When I reached, I was all darkness that I could see. Not a single person was there. I felt guilty that I missed something important. I was about to go back until I heard some sound. I felt someone was there. I slowly walked towards the sounds.

Suddenly, the place where I was standing, a circle of lights formed around me. All the students who were invited came outside while hooting. At this point, I was totally confused what was going to happen but then, Ryan entered holding a bouquet in his hands.

Is what I think, going to happen? Really?

He walked towards me with a pretty smile on his face and knelt down.

"I like you, Erika." He said while offering the bouquet. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

In my whole life, this is the first proposal I have ever had. Coz I always think that, why no one likes me? What's missing in me that no one get close to me?

But then I met Elena and Ryan, who made me addicted to them just in one day. They made me feel like they are my second family. Before meeting the, I only had Annie, our duo was good but when two duo's combined, it made an amazing squad.

My eyes were getting teary. It was all just like a dream. Best decorations, best surprise and the best man in front of me.

Elena and Annie were shouting to accept, along with the crowd. 

"R-Ryan.." I said while getting emotional. "Y-YES! I ACCEPT!"

I took the bouquet from his hand.

He got up and immediately pulled me towards him and kissed me. I heard all the students hooted as he kissed me. I lift my head up as he pressed his lips against mine. He was kissing gently, open-mouthed, soft-lipped, and at first I'm nervous, but then he puts his hand on the back of my head, and he strokes my hair in a reassuring way, and I'm not so nervous anymore.

Finally I pulled my head slowly and looked directly into his eyes, smiling shyly.

"So..." He smiled while biting his lips.

"Umm..."

"Erika, you are being duped." Marco shouts from behind.

I immediately turned around and saw him coming with his sister.

"What do you want now, Marco?" I got annoyed as he disturbed us.

"You'll regret it, if you be with him." He warned me.

"It's alright, I know that day would never come." I smiled and looked at Ryan.

"Okay! So I will make you hear a clip, you can decide after that. I will stop following you." Marco smirked.

"What clip? What do you want?" Ryan shouts.

"You're over, Ryan." Marco smiled. "Lucia, play this clip on the speaker."

Lucia walked near the sound system and inserted a small chip in it.

"What if I say that I can make her fall in love with me? Wanna bet?" It was Ryan's voice in the recording.

"Alright the, you have 5 days. Let's see if you came make her fall in love with you or not. I am sure you don't have any feeling for her." -MARCO

"Yeah I don't have any feeling for her, And I will never have but, I am interested in betting you." -RYAN

"Okay then, bet." -MARCO

The clip ends.....

WAS THIS ALL A BET? HE NEVER LOVED ME? I CAN'T BELIVE MARCO. HE MUST BE HAVING SOME PLAN IN THIS.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MARCO!? IT'S EDITED! You are making her misunderstand me!" Ryan shouts.

"R-RYAN...?" I asked. "Is this all true? You made a bet on me?"

"E-ERIKA... yes. I made a bet but... this recording is not true. I never said I don't have feeling for you." His eyes became wet." P-Please, believe me."

I could see the truth inside him. All the students in the crown were gossiping. I could even see the disappointment on Annie's and Elena's face. 

"You all do what you wanna do. I am out of this now. Happy living!" Marco smirked and left.

"Erika, whatever decision you make. I will be with you." Elena assures me. "But I don't know why, I don't believe Marco's words."

It's okay! Even if he doesn't love me, I will make him fall in love with me. I don't ever believe anyone who will say anything against him.

Even if someone is telling truth, that he is cheating on me, I will convert that truth into a lie.

"Okay then..." I finally said while smiling

"Erika, let me explain-"

"Shhhh" I stopped him from saying anything. "Listen me first, Even If you just made a bet on me to make me fall in love within 5 days..., Congrats! You succeeded in that."

"But Erika..."

"I told you to be quite." I again stopped him from speaking. (It made me giggle in my mind). "So now, I, Erika, is making a bet on you to make you fall in love with me.......... within a day."

Ryan pulls me towards himself, "No need, dear. I am already yours.... I accept that when I made a bet on you, I didn't had any feeling for you in my mind but, I had some feeling in my heart. And finally, my heart answered me how much I love you."

I smiled and hugged him. "Even the world is against you, just remember that I'll be against them too. Coz I don't care what they say, i just care about you and... I love you."

He hugged me back. "I love you too, Erika."

______________________________________

BLOOMIES!

I know it was a boring ending as I don't know the way to express the thing I wanted to write. But there's one Epilogue. It'll be short but yeah, its good.🫠

This whole story was just made by my imagination so none on the characters are real. Also this is not related to my life🙂🙃.

Hope you liked this story.❤️

AND YA!

Insta i'd- darkwenwrtz

Follow my insta please. I want to grow.🥹 I know you all will help. You will be getting spoilers of my book😉.

Don't forget to vote for this part and follow my account to read the next book.

THANKS FOR READING🥹❤️!