FRESHERS PARTY-2 (RYAN'S POV)

Since I met Erika, I think she is different from others. She thinks about others a lot. Today when I pulled her towards me I could feel her body shiver. She was zoned out. Did I made her feel like this? Not only she felt, I did too. I was touching a girl for the first time except my sister.

I was thinking these stuffs and moving ahead with my sis and Erika. She seemed to come to this luxurious party for the first time. I must be unknown for her.

"Ryan! Your friends are calling you. Go and spend some time with them." Elena said to me.

I nodded.

I was with my friends near beer's counter. We were just chilling and then one of my friend asked me, "Hey Ryan. Who is that girl you both are spending time with?"

"Just a classmate. We met by chance." I replied.

We did met by chance coz I was the one who saw her struggling to find seat. I purposely moved one of the student at back and told Elena to call her and share the seat. She could sit at the back too...but...

"You both met by chance? Are you trying to say you were destined to meet." Another one of my friends raised an eyebrow at me.

I groaned, "Shut your ass up."

Suddenly we heard a noise. There was a girl being bullied by Lucia's Trio. Lucia spilled some alcohol on that girl. The girl was begging to let her go. There is also Annie, Erika's so-called bestie. But she isn't able to see these things so she runs out of the party and boarded the bus. I guess she is afraid by being framed to bully that girl.

One of Lucia's friends pulls out a necklace off the girl's neck and throws it in the pool. Seeing the girl's reaction seems like that necklace meant a lot to her. The girl puts her hand in the pool to find her necklace.

Ugh I am really fed up with Lucia's actions. I decided to go and help that girl but, someone was already there to help her. It was Erika.

"Do you think you own this party, Lucia?" Erika shouted.

"Don't meddle in this mess you girl. Oh! You are Annie's bestie right? I am sorry but get out or you will regret." Lucia warned her.

"Now you will make me regret huh? Fine, show me what you asshole can do."

"WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME JUST NOW? Are you wishing for hell?" Lucia shouted. "Girls show her what can we do."

Two of her friends held Erika from both sides. But Erika pulled her hand and throws one of them in the pool.

"Wanna have a bath?" Erika smirked. She pulls other one's hand but failed to throw her inside. Lucia's friend try to attack her but Erika seemed to learn martial arts, and kicks her showing no mercy and throws her inside the pool just like the first one.

Now, Erika looked at Lucia. "You want that too, ASSHOLE!?

Lucia didn't know what to do so she kick the girl, she was bulling, inside the pool.

Erika panicked and jumps inside the pool. She helps the girl get out of it and also help her in finding her necklace. After getting her work done, the girl ran away from the party.

Erika comes out of the pool and my sister gave her towel to wipe herself. Lucia was still not done. She tried to kick her but Erika moved from there and Lucia fell in the pool.

"It's hilarious to see the popular trio, getting bullied by a strange girl" my friend laughs.

"It's not a bully, it's a revenge for that girl who was being bullied." I corrected.

It was the first time watching this type of drama. It made me feel so good. I wanna go and pat Erika's back but then realised I am not that close to her. I decided to make my bond with her just like Elena.

So I went near them and clapped. "Wow Erika, you shook me up."

"Uh- that was just out of my control coz whenever I see someone being bullied, I lose all my senses. So don't mind the words I said." She said with a nervous smile.

"It's okay, Erika. They deserved it. Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked.

Is it proper to ask? Will she mind anything?

"No I am absolutely alright. By the way, it's late guys. We should go home. Already this party is ruined." Erika concerns.

"Alright Erika, let's meet in class." Elena said.

I nodded.

"Yeah, I am going just trying to call Annie. I don't know where is she." Erika said.

"I saw her boarding the bus when this mess happened." I tell her.

"Oh! Thanks Ryan. I will talk to her bout' this. Bye both of you. See ya!" Erika farewells.

We both boarded our bus and reached home. That whole night, I just recalled the way she handled the bully.

First time, I saw a girl standing up against a bully, and that was also the one and only Lucia. It was too cool. The kick, ahh! That was amazing.

I am really impressed!

_______________________________________

Parts are updating quickly. So I need you to read it and give suggestions and comments. Remember to vote and follow. Thanks For Reading 😊