UNEXPECTED NIGHT (ERIKA'S POV)

"So the thing I wanted to tell you about is Marco..." Elena finally says.

"W-What about him?" I asked her.

"Do you know? Marco has a younger sister." She said in a low tone. "And his sister is none other than..."

"What? Sister? Marco has a sister? Who is she? Do I know her?" I interrupted in her sentence.

"Oho Erika. Let me first complete my sentence. I am telling you." She sighs. "His sister is none other than Lucia."

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? LUCIA IS HIS SISTER?" I shouted.

"Hey hey, relax. If she is his sister, that doesn't mean he is also like her. He can be much better than her." Elena calms me down.

"THAT'S NOT THE REASON, ELENA! The main reason is..." I paused.

"What's the reason, Erika?" She asks me.

No... I can't tell her now. The main reason is Annie. When she was going on a trip with Lucia, she told me that she likes Lucia's brother. ANN LIKES MARCO! I ALSO LIKE MARCO! What the hell is wrong with us. We both have a crush on one person. I don't know how I will face her now.

"Where are you lost, dear? What's the reason?" Elena again repeats her question.

"N-Nothing. It's just that I have not good relation with Lucia, so, Marco may not like me." I lied.

"It's okay, Erika. If you don't get him, many other boys are there for you. Even my brother is good." She smirks.

"Yeah, I know." I smiled. "By the way, have you found your Mr. Right in any of these dates?"

"Oh no no no. I don't have any interest in that. I just go on dates for fun, that's all." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, so in other terms, you are a play girl." I said to her teasingly.

"Umm...yes. You can say that." She giggles. "Oh right! We have kicked out Ryan. I don't what what he is doing till now."

"He must be is the garden, right? Let's go check on him." I said.

She nodded.

When we came in the garden, there was no one.

"Ugh... That asshole. I told him to wait here." Elena groaned.

"Call him..."

She went to ring a call. I just roamed around the garden, taking a look over it's beauty. Various types of flowers were glowing in the dim light. It was just too relaxing to see all these. I never wanna go back from here.

After a few minutes, Elena came to me after done talking to Ryan.

"That bastard is roaming around the streets." She sighs.

"Don't blame him... He must be bored here alone." I assured her.

"Yeah, let's wait for him. He was kinda... acting weird on call." she narrowed her eyes.

"What do you mean by acting  weird?" I asked her.

"Umm... nothing. Leave it." She ended this topic. "It's cold outside, let's wait inside."

I agreed and went inside with her. We started talking about some other things of the university and sat on the sofa. In a while, we heard someone talking outside.

"Who's that?" I asked her.

"It must be, Ryan, talking to some of his friend." She answered. "Let me go and check on him, wait for me."

"Alright."

She went to outside. I was sitting, scrolling my phone. I don't know what's taking them so long. I guess Elena must be scolding him. Haha, these siblings.