OKAY, BET!? (RYAN'S POV)

Why the hell is this necessary to get me out!? They can talk anywhere, I am not interested in listening.

I thought these while walking out of my own house. They are two, I am only one, obviously I will get bored alone in the garden. I decided to take a walk outside the street. The street was completely deserted. I can't see a single person out there.

While I was wandering, I heard someone talking from the back room of a shop. I tried to ignore it first but then I recognized the voice. It was Marco's voice. I went near the door to listen what they were talking about.

"Hey, Boss. What are you planning next?" One of his friend asked him.

"Planning? I don't need any planning to destroy that girl. Marco is pre-planned." Marco laughs.

"But still, what are you going to do next?" his friend again asks him.

"I just need to show my innocent side to her and make her fall in love with me more deeply" he smirked. "How did she dare to bully my sister!?"

"Oh, so you are doing this to revenge?" his friend chuckles.

"Yeah, or what else? No one ever dared to go against Lucia. She has got some nerves. Let me break it and make her regret what she did." he groaned.

"You are so protective for your sister, Boss. Will you protect me just like that?" his friends giggled.

Marco side eyed him, "Keep your legs on the ground, don't try to fly."

His friend frowned, "By the way, boss. has she got any slightest hint for this yet?" 

"Of course not. She'll never know." Marco smiled. "Let me play with that innocent girl. Poor her, doesn't know what I wanna avenge." Marco laughed.

"You think you are that qualified to play with her, huh?" I kicked the door. "Try to survive in my game first."

"Ugh... Not you again. I don't have time to play with you, Ryan." he sighs.

"Boss, I think, I should leave now." his friends laughs weirdly.

Marco nodded.

"No need to threat me here for what you heard. There's nothing you can do." he said to me.

"Are you sure?" I smirked. "You can never know hat I can do."

Marco asks me, "All you can do is to go and tell her everything that has happened right now. But, do you have any proof?"

"Did I say that?"

"Oh, Ryan. She is madly in love with me. Slowly, I will win her trust and then, you know." Marco smiles. 

"What if I say that I can make her fall in love with me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Can you?" he laughs. "Alright then, we both have 5 days from now. If you are that much sure, then try to make her fall in love with you, without telling what happened today. I am damn sure, she will never love you coz you are just her friend."

"Okay then, Bet?" I offered him my hand.

"Why not? Bet." He shook hands with me.

"So, what will you do if you lose?" I smirked.

"Lose? Me? haha. Are you dreaming or what. Marco never loses bet. Its a record in the whole history." He praised himself.

I laughed, "Then let me break this record."

We both stared at each other for few minutes.

"Am I so handsome that you going to keep staring at me the whole day?" I smiled.

"Fuck off." he rolled his eyes.

"Okay then, let's meet on Monday." I winked at him.

He again rolled his eyes and left the room. I laughed.

Even though I have challenged him but, how am I going to do this? If I start progressing from now, it would be possible to make her fall in love but she will find me acting weird. I have to do this in any way. I wanna win against Marco. But still, I need to develop feelings for her in my heart first. Will it take time? I have only two months. I need to make Erika attracted to me in any possible way.

As I was planning, my phone rings. It's Elena. I picked up the call.

"Yeah mam, how can I help you?" I asked in a servant's tone.

"Shut the fuck up, Ryan. Where are you? I told you to wait in the garden." She shouted.

"You two were talking your personal thing so, I was bored out there alone. I thought to walk down the streets. I am not so far."

"Alright then, come home right away. Our party in still not over yet." She ordered me.

"Ok ok mam, I am coming as per your commands." I laughed.

"Fuck off." And she cut the call.

What a day, all I hear from everywhere is, 'Fuck off'. Wow!

I slowly slowly walked towards my home. A dog barks at me out of nowhere.

"Hey cutie, are you also telling me to fuck of?" I talked with the dog.

He started barking at me more dangerously.

"Ok ok, Don't bite me. I am going. I'm 'Fucking off'." I scared away.

Finally, when I came at the entrance of my house, I started thinking how to face her now. And then, I started doing stupid practices.

"Hey Eri." I said seductively to no one. "Wanna have some fun with me?"

"Umm.... Ryan. Yes I am willing." I blushed and tried to act as Erika.

I blushed in real.

What the hell am I doing!? What's up with me? Ugh... it's so embarrassing.

I came back to my senses and turned towards the gate. And guess what? Elena was standing in front giving me a weird look. But fortunately Erika is not here.

"R-Ryan? Are you sick? Do you have fever? Why are you red?" Elena asked me hesitatingly.

It's because of that stupid act. Oh lord! What the hell was I doing?

"Uh- n-nothing Elena. I was just exercising so I am red." I gave a nervous smile.

"Whatever... Come inside or you will catch cold." She called me inside.

"Is Erika still here?"

WTF!? Of course she would be here. What the hell is wrong with me!?

"Obviously! She is here. I told you that the party hasn't ended yet. Even she is gonna spend one night today at our place. Forgot?" she laughs weirdly.

"Oh yeah yeah! I forgot." I nervously laughed. "Let's move in."

She nodded and sighs.

It's okay Ryan, you can do it!

___________________________________

What's up bloomies! Are you liking this so far? I again repeat that I am not as professional as others and also I am a sub-junior student. Some mistakes can be ignored ryt? More parts are yet to come so follow me and vote my stories. You will be notified when the new part gets uploaded. Thank you so much for reading this till now!!