FAKE SICKNESS! (ERIKA'S POV)

At 5 pm, I exited the bus. We arrived at their home.

"It's a long way, Ryan. How do you guys manage to come and return everyday to university?'' I asked him.

"What's there to manage? We just sit and go. It's not like we have to walk the whole way." Ryan giggles.

"But still, If it takes you 45 minutes to reach home, then it would take you the same time to reach university, right? So, 45×2=90. Total 90 minutes you spend on the bus." I calculated.

"Okay okay, maths teacher. Stop calculating. Should we move in?" He laughs.

"Hmm, okay. Let's move in."

I didn't noticed that it was a bunglow. They lived in this fucking bunglow. Just two people, that's it. I outer decorations are just fine as hell. The grey paint on the walls, designed wallpaper on the walls near the garden. Also a small swimming pool. I just feels like dream to see all these things.

Ryan and I walks inside.

"Surprise!!!" Elena shouts while popping the balloon.

The room was fully decorated with balloons and in the middle it was written, 'Welcome Erika!'.

I shook.

Wasn't she sick? I came to see her health right? But, what's all this?

"Hey Madam, I know you didn't expected this to happen. But it's amazing, right?" Elena says loudly.

"Elena... Aren't you sick? How's your condition? And what's all this?" I asked her in confusion.

Elena laughs, "You still didn't understand? This was all a drama, just to call you my home."

"A drama!? You mean...all of this is fake!? Your sickness is FAKE!!?" I shouted.

"Hey hey, calm down. Don't get mad. I was just an intesting way to bring you home." Ryan says to me.

"But...you could just ask me to come, I would have ageed." I said.

"Oh dear, I my style. IT'S ELENA'S STYLE!" she shouted happily.

I put my hands on my head, "Oh God!
You really succeeded for making me worried."

"I am sorry for that, darling. By the way, should we start?" Elena asks Ryan.

"Start what?" I asked.

"The party." Ryan smiles.

"What's the day today? Any special day? What's this party for?" I asked nonstop.

"Oho Erika, you ask many questions." Elena pouts. "This is a party for you first arrival at my home. Before you ask any other question, let me tell you, I welcome everyone like this who visits us for the first time."

"Oh, then this means, the person will suffer heart attack if he would have a weak heart." I chuckled.

"No, no. We are not like that!" Elena laughs.

We all laughed and begun the party. Elena managed some soft drinks coz she knew I never drink alcoholic beverages. Then, Ryan and I forced Elena to dance but Ryan also pushed me to dance with her. We both danced like crazy girls, and later, Ryan failed control himself and joined us with our dance. We all were enjoying like the people who used to enjoy in clubs and karaoke.

After 2 hours, we all were tired so we took some rest. We drank water and lied down on sofa.

"Now! Ryan, I request you to go out and have some fresh air untill we call you back." Elena requests Ryan.

"Wait!? Why me?" Ryan confused.

"Erika and I will be talking girly things, which guys should knot listen." She winks at me.

"Hey! Are you kidding? There is much space for you to talk. I can got in any other rooms." He said.

"No! We will occupy the whole house. We don't want you right now. So, please go out." She said softly.

"Uhh... Whatever..." Ryan sighs and leaves the house.

"Finally..." Elena relaxed.

"What do you want to talk about Elena? " I asked her.

"Yeah, so what I want to tell you is..." She paused.

"Is...?"

"No no, wait. First, lemme show you something." She stands up.

What was she going to say?

"Follow me." Elena said to me.

She took me to her bedroom. My eyes were almost out after seeing a fully arranged room coz mine was always messed up. The theme of the room was underwater. All the wallpapers were of best quality. I wanted to place that room in my flat.
As I was taking a look her room, she dragged me to her cupboards.

"Erika, help me choose a hot outfit." She requests me.

"Outfit? For what?" I asked her.

"For a blind date. I usually go on blind dates every Don't tell Ryan about this." She whispers softly.

"Uh-okay... I will help you choose one."

After more than 30 minutes, we finally decided the outfit and the matching accessories to wear on the blind date. But still, I don't think she completed her sentence she was saying. 'is...'. I am just curious about this.

"Now, Elena. Tell me what you were going to say?" I asked her seriously.

She thinks for some time and then says, " Yeah, so the thing I wanted to tell you is ..."
_______________________________________

Yup. It's the end of this part. This was a bit short coz I forgot to upload it today and I am writing it at 2 am. I didn't had much time to think what to write as I am sleepy. I know I can write it tomorrow too but I don't wanna coz after writing this, I would feel lazy to write more parts. So, I am waking up this time for you. The next part is gonna be a bit interesting. So stay tuned... Thanks For Reading 😊.