Chapter 7

Christina POV:

I ended up not being able to go to Khalil house, I was too scared. I didn't want to walk in my mom's shoes, so I told him to drop me off home instead. We still cool though, I just didn't think that was right. It was now Friday, I've been in Detroit for 3 weeks. I was going out with my auntie Dorinda today. We were first going to go to choir rehearsals and then go shopping.
It is currently 10am, rehearsals are only for an hour.
I am still home trying to find an outfit to wear, I honestly don't even know what to wear which never fails, I've been wearing my auntie Kierra's old clothes. I came onto this adorable red zip-up sweater with a red under shirt and jeans..

 I came onto this adorable red zip-up sweater with a red under shirt and jeans

Outfit?😍

A few minutes after I was done I heard a loud familiar voice from downstairs. I hurried up and grabbed my phone before running down the stairs to see my grandma and auntie.

 I hurried up and grabbed my phone before running down the stairs to see my grandma and auntie

One thing about them, they were gorgeous!❤️

Dorinda: Chrisss!!!! Hey sweetie! (As she rushes to give me a kiss and hug)

Christina: Hey auntie Doe!

Dorinda: How are you doing? (While pulling away from the hug)

Christina: Everything is good! Just a little under the weather, really. But I'll be alright. (I smile)

Karen: Are you okay? (As she places her hand on my cheeks and forehead to check my temperature)

Christina: Yes ma'am!

Karen: Do you need any medicine sweetheart?

Dorinda: She is okay ma'am! (She says loudly and playfully, making us all laugh)

Soon after aunt Kierra comes running down the stairs..