Chapter 11

Flashback *

Faith POV:

I don't need them! I don't need nobody, I could raise this baby alone if I have to. Screw everybody and that weak fake Christian church!
After leaving I catched a bus to my babies father house. He was the only person I knew out of my family.
After about a 20 minute bus ride I finally arrived. I got out then knocked on his door. He came out after a few seconds..

Noah: Hey! You okay? What's going on?

Faith: I don't wanna talk about it right now, can we go inside? (Trying to change the subject)

After I entered, I took a seat on the couch as Noah made a phone call. My mind began to race with thoughts. Am I capable of raising this child? How life will be without my family by my side, how my child life would be, and my career?
I want the best life possible for my child, yet I'm still a baby.
Noah joined me after a little while.

Noah: I have scheduled a visit with the doctor, you ready?

Faith: Uh-yea.

It was about a 30 minute drive to the hospital. Once we got there we checked in and then a few minutes after the doctor called us and took us in back.

Doctor: So I take it that you want to abort the pregnancy?

Noah: Yes ma'am-

Faith: (turning to look at Noah in disgust) No. (focusing my attention back on the doctor) No ma'am, I'm not aborting my baby. This is only check up.

Noah: I bought you here for exactly that purpose. (He uttered in irritation.)

Faith: Did I tell you to do that??

Doctor: Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to go check on another patient, I'll let you both discuss and I'll be back in about 15 minutes.

She left out leaving me to put all of my focus on Noah

Noah: I'm not ready to have a baby at this time, it's not a proper moment for me and especially for you.

Faith: But who are you to make the decision alone?

Noah: You and I both know it's right.

Although I was brought up to be against abortion, I knew he was correct.
My face began to well up with tears as I gazed down. In an attempt to comfort me, Noah drew me into an embrace.

Noah: We need eachother baby, it's just not the right time.

Faith: (pulling away from him) There will never be a right time! And I can't believe you dragged me to this place to kill our child!

Noah: Faith-

Faith: No! I'm sick of hearing you! Take me home! (I began to get angrier and angrier)

Noah: Why do you always have to be so difficult?

Faith: Do you hear yourself??

Noah: No, Do you hear yourself?? Consider what the church could say! A 20-year-old who gets a 13-year-old pregnant by sleeping with her! That is sickening.  You're not seeing what I'm seeing, and no one even knows that we are together. I could go to jail for playing around with you, but I stayed because I love you.

Faith: You sound just like my parents, I can't do this right now. (Starting to panic)

Noah: Can't do what? (Confused)

Faith: THIS!

For some minutes, we both stopped talking until the doctor came back in.