Chapter 15

Christina POV:

I couldn't remember a thing last night, it was like half of the whole day was erased. I was having to throw up every two minutes when I woke up, but thankfully there was a trash can nearby. It didn't take me long to realize that I was back at home. I freaked out because I wasn't supposed to be here. Did my nana know?? What happened?
As I laid in bed worrying, I made the decision to check my phone.
it was 4 in the afternoon and I got a message from Left Eye 2 hours ago
"I'm so sorry, I didn't know what to say. I hope you forgive me Chris.": Left Eye🤞🏽🩵
My mind started racing with thoughts as I read the message. "What is she talking about?" "Did she tell my nana?" "why is she sorry?" . Though I was too afraid to read them, I glanced at other messages from my grandfather, auntie Doe Doe, and my nana. Not long after, I realized the amount of times each of them had called—let's just say it was a lot.
I felt like throwing up as soon as I put down my phone and stared at the ceiling, so I quickly got up and grabbed the garbage can—it was too much! I swear never to drink alcohol ever again.
I felt so nauseous and so very sick, I couldn't even get up.

It took me a few minutes to find up the courage to get out of bed. I immediately got into the shower, threw on some pajamas, and styled my hair into a messy bun. Since I skipped school today, I doubt I'll be doing anything more.
I carefully made my way downstairs to make sure nobody was home, and it appeared that everyone had left.
I made the decision to get some water and settled onto the couch in the living room.

Karen POV:

Karen: I'm not sure what to do, and at this point, I don't even want to talk to her. All I want to do is give her that old school whooping our mother used to give us. (While speaking on the phone)

Jacky: She's 16. Karen, you should talk to her instead of giving her a whooping. Sternly! You got to let her know that you aren't playing but at the same time don't scare her into doing it again.

Karen: Ugh! I wish my husband was here..

Jacky: No, Last time he handled it he kicked Faith out, and he dang near kicked Kiki out a couple years ago. You really need to step up and take care of things on your own. Before you say anything, know that I'm not saying Bishop is the same; I know he's changed. However, you have to do this on your own.

Karen: Your right.. hold on Dorinda's trying to call me. Ima add her on this call..

Dorinda: Karen!!

Jacky: Why do you always have to be so loud?

Dorinda: Shut up! Kare!

Karen: Yes Dorinda?!

Dorinda: Let me just give her one good spanking please.... (She begged)

Jacky: Girl! Why do you believe you could whoop your niece when you can't even do it with your own children?

Dorinda: I didn't whoop my kids because they never snuck to do things for your information.

Karen: As much as I want to whoop her, I can't. I'm just going to talk to her.

Dorinda: Kare, you're too soft.

Karen: So are you Doe.

Jacky: Nawh this is a brand new Karen, soft ain't in her blood right now.