chapter 2 "FAMILY"

I saw my mom sitting at the corner of our office cafe, she still looked the same when she left me. You can see a strong resemblance of me to her, we have the same facial features, and it looks like she doesn't age at all.

She cried when she saw me. I was slowly walking towards her, feels like it was hard for me to move. As soon as I was in front of her she kneeled, crying and begging for forgiveness.

I want to get mad at her, shout at her. I want her to know how much suffering I had when she left me. How much loneliness and emptiness I felt but no words coming from my mouth instead a continuous flow of tears from my eyes.

Mom, was the first word that came to my mouth. I sat down in front of her and got her up. She hugs me tightly and continues asking for forgiveness, saying sorry for leaving me, for being an irresponsible mother. I hug her so tightly that she will not leave me again.

I guided her for us to sit down. She said she would tell me what happened when she left me.

She was employed as a nanny however her employer was too cruel, they confiscated her communication device and won't allow her to use any phone or even write a letter. They don't even let her have proper meals and pay for her service until someone saves her from her evil employer.

He was their business partner, he knew what happened to Tzuyu when he met them at their house and discussed their business partnership. He planted that on his next visit, he would bring police to rescue the poor nanny whose being abused by his business partner.

Tzuyu said that as soon as she got rescued and free they came back to Busan for Haerin but unfortunately Haerin already left Busan to look for her mother and opportunity in Seoul. They kept finding Haerin in all areas of South Korea, until after seven years when their private investigator finally had a lead and found her.

Hearin kept listening to her mother, she felt bad, sad, and hurt by what her mother experienced.

Haerin, I want you to know that my rescuer and I became a family and we had a son. He is a good man and took care of me and your brother

His name is Jungkook and your brothers name is Jungwon.

I have a little brother? It has been my dream ever since to have a sibling. Someone who I can guide while we both growing up, helping them in their assignments, doing household chores with them, and telling secrets or having siblings code.

Hi Unnie I heard someone say standing at my side with his dad.