NEW STORY

Hello! I wanted to let you know that I have already published a story titled "We Can't Be Friends."

This is the prequel/sequel of SAVING ME.

This is a story about a girl who has fallen in love with her best friend, but is too afraid to confess her feelings. She worries that telling her friend the truth might ruin their friendship. As a result, she's unsure whether to risk everything to pursue the girl she loves or to let her go and potentially miss out on a chance for love. Will her fear and indecisiveness lead to regret, or will she find the courage to take a chance and see where her heart leads her?

-----------------

A story of a girl who had developed a deep admiration for someone she had never spoken to before. She would often watch her from afar, stealing glances whenever possible, but was too afraid to even introduce herself or confess her feelings. Despite her burning desire to share her emotions with her, the fear of rejection and embarrassment kept her from taking any action. Day after day, she would silently pine for her, hoping that someday she would notice her and the unspoken love that she held in her heart.

Same as Saving Me I will try to give you an update daily Hope you will like it :)