chapter 3 "HOME"

It has been two months since my mom returned home. This marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life, and I must admit, it is the happiest chapter so far. Having a family around me makes me feel complete. I used to plan my future solely for myself - working hard and saving money to ensure a comfortable life until retirement. However, everything has changed now.

They became a part of my dream, evolving with it. My plan was to be with Jungwon until he accomplished his dream of becoming an architect, and I wanted to be there to guide and support him. As for my mother, I wanted to spend time with her until her old age, making up for the seven years we were apart.

Hearin you can live us, we have a room for you. You have been part of our home ever since we built it.

"Thanks for the invitation Uncle Jungkook, but I'm perfectly comfortable in my flat which is conveniently close to my workplace. Also, I stay with you every weekend so there's no need to offer me a room."

It's part of my routine to spend weekends at my family's house. It's a special time where I can bond with them and catch up on what's happening in their lives. I'm excited to leave the office each week and look forward to spending time with my loved ones. My mom always prepares my favorite food, and my little brother, Jungwon, never fails to entertain us with his school stories and questions. He often asks if we are a family of cats because we resemble them. He also shares his latest crush with us every week.

but you are only six how come you have different crushes every week

can't help it unnie, there are a lot of pretty girls in my school

Mom appears to be looking at Jungkook suspiciously.

After he said that, we all burst into laughter. "Don't give me that look, I've always been faithful in my relationships. I stick to one and have never been a player," he added.

You can hear a lot of laughter and feel the happiness in this house. Uncle always spills his dad's jokes although most of them are too corny we still find it funny.

Hearin honey, your birthday will be on next week. Where do you want to celebrate it?

I dont have any plans for it mom, we can just eat dinner here at home.

We can celebrate it at your favorite restaurant, invite your friends and co-workers

I dont have any friends, and for my co-workers, I just order food and deliver it to the office. I wanted to celebrate my birthday with you guys, like I would with my family.

Alright then, I will ask my client if I can rent his private island and his yacht for your birthday. We will celebrate it and make it memorable as a family.

a yacht? A private island. Uncle thats too much

no honey, we havent celebrated your birthday for seven years. We wanted it to be special

Im so excited unnie, I will bring my aqua-man costume.

We all laughed again while Joongwon did the Aquaman pose.