chapter 6 "CAFE"

"OMG this is incredible! You've done an outstanding job maximizing the space, and the furniture is nothing short of superb. I can already tell that the Veranda area will be my absolute favorite spot. Thank you so much!"

I can't help but feel delighted seeing my brother hard at work in my cafe.

It brings me immense joy to witness him contributing his skills and passion.

"Fortunately, your brother happens to be one of the top architects in Seoul."

"I completely concur with your statement, as it is undeniably true."

"When will the cafe open? We just need some minor polishing. It will be fully done in less than a week".

I'm planning to open it as my surprise gift for Vanessa before May 15th, just in time for her birthday. I've been working on this gift for a while now and I really hope she loves it. I'm determined to open it before the end of the month, so I'm working hard to make sure everything's ready. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she saw this.

"You are truly devoted to her! She must feel so lucky to have someone like you who loves her so deeply."

"Yeah I love her more than anything else, even more than my own life."

"Do you know what, Dani? You become too cheesy when you're in love."

"Are you suggesting that you don't treat your wife Cathy the same way?"

We both laugh with each other cos I know how much he loves his wife the same as mine with my fiancé.

"So Vanessa will stay here for good or she will still do photography abroad?"

"It seems that this will be her final contract. She has expressed her desire to stay here with me after our wedding. We plan to manage this cafe, but if she still wants to pursue photography, she may accept local projects instead of going abroad."

"How about Cathy? When will be her pregnancy due? Excited to be a dad ha?" I teased my brother with a smile.

"Our OB-GYN informed us that my wife will give birth during the first week of June. I'm both excited and nervous since this will be my first time being a dad."

"Oh James, you'll be a great father. You'll teach your daughter to be a good person like you. Have you picked out any names for her yet?"

"No final name has been decided yet, but we can combine our names to form a unique one like CJ or JC. What do you think? James said with a smile."

"God, James, that's too cheesy! Do you want our daughter to be teased at school because of that?"

We both burst into laughter after realizing how corny the name he suggested was.

"Hmmmmm, What's that? It smells good?"

"Oh yeah, I'm brewing coffee. This will be the cafe's special menu. I will just pour it into a mug and try it."

"Thank you! This coffee is amazing. The aroma is really addictive, and the taste is superb. Even though it's just a regular americano, it's not too bitter and you can really taste the kick of the coffee. I think it's going to be a hit."

I'm glad you love it. I named it after Vanessa cos she loves coffee americano so much.