I missed you

“Ready?” Mike asked his cousin as he entered his apartment condo, looking sharp as a knife, sporting casual blue denim jeans, a white v neck t-shirt and a dark navy blue jacket, with two girls in each arm, a blonde and a brunette. Nathaniel could see how they could be called  “attractive”. Their breasts were so scientifically enhanced that it is a wonder how the strapless dress could hold them up. Their legs in the mini dress were elongated by the unnecessary amount of inches in their heels, and no doubt that something had been done to their lips at a fable attempt to reduplicate Angelina Jolie’s. Yet, he isn’t amused and quickly reprimands his cousin.

            “What part of no whore did you not understand” He asked, crossing his arm, stretching his black leather jacket, which he successfully pairs with a dark washed denims and a black T.  He furrows his eyebrows, letting his cousin know that he was by no way amused. The whore upon hearing this stands aghast that he had called them whores. Immediately, they started to correct him, talking loudly over each other, and yodeling how much of disrespect the comment was. But Mike simply laughed and hushed the ladies down, clearly amused of the scene that had just taken place. With a bright smile, he looked at his cousin and responded to his remark.

            “They are not whores Nathaniel, now why would I do that?” He asked with a smile still plastered on his face. “I have brought you escorts” he finished as he pushed the blonde one over to the side of his cousin.

“Legal prostitute?” he said as he raised his eyebrow at his Mike. “Well, hats of to you, you have place the Harrington name in little black books. You’re on record, which meant the family name is on record, the company.” Nathaniel yelled at his cousin furiously.

“Chill the fuck out! I didn’t fucking sign for no one under the Harrington name or anything like that. These ladies accepted cash upfront! Now stop bitching and let’s go; the limo’s waiting. Not in the mood for any more arguments, Nathaniel follows his cousin outside, but tonight. Tonight will be a long night.

            Leila was excited for the date, but the more that she thought about it the more it seemed that, she was more excited about the fact that he was English. But she was determined to kick Nathaniel out of her head and an English might be just the man to do it! As soon as the door knocked, she hurried over to open it. “Hi” she said excitedly. And with a very cocky smile and a sultry English accent responded.

“Hello to you beautiful, you look gorgeous.” He complimented her.

“You look really handsome” she responded back to him, looking at him and how well he had pull himself together, with a simple blue denim, and a green striped shirt.

“Thank you; Are you ready?”

 “Yes, let’s go!” she said excitedly and closed the door behind her and locking it. As they walk outside and reach Lance’s car, he smile at her and said

“This is going to be a fun night”

             Nathaniel walked into the restaurant, with the two bimbos as Nathaniel called them, trailing behind. The music was soft, indicating that they were in time to have a quite dinner and maybe, hopefully, they can go home before it broke to the orgy that it would soon become. He said nothing as Mike asked for a table and the waiter quickly sat them down. Making a mental note to him-self. He wouldn’t say anything; he would simply stay quiet, avoiding any conversation with the airheads. And when the waiter came, lost of what the food was on the menu, all he assumed were Spanish dishes, he simply ordered a burger, not in the mood for anything he wasn’t familiar with.