Confessions, Confessions and Hidden Secrets

Nathaniel sat at his desk. His head nestled between his hands. Alice had been at his house when he arrived, a chardonnay glass in hand with a smirk to match. Her long blond hairs made her look even more ghostly white than the excessive amount of red lipstick that had stained the wine glass. She mirrored the look of the devil with her red dress and tackily matched it with red pumps. He wanted to walk over to her, place his hands around her neck, pressed her neck in between them, until the flush of the blood showed through her skin, and the last oxygen sipped to her nose. He caught himself smiling at the thought of such marvelous sight. He has never wished death upon anyone like he had upon Alice.  She was the worst of the worst. Her seat in hell would be at that right hand side of Lucifer himself. She would petrify young children in their sleep. Such a horrible woman that woman was. And he would be dammed in hell if he would be stuck with her.

            His mother screamed his name with her arms wide open with a joyous smile on her face, but he only looked at her and walked pass; ignoring her welcome and walked to the stairs. The butlers followed suit with his suitcases. He heard her clicking footstep behind the butlers on the stairs. He heard her screaming his name, but he couldn’t answer her. He was repulsed that she had conceived him, by such an awful and cowardice woman. She got what she wanted and now all he asked was to be left alone. To be forgotten in this massive room. But his mother persisted. She instantly kicked the butlers out. “Nathaniel my dear, why don’t you come over here and give your mother a hug” his respond to her was to look at her simply, then continued about his business as he picked one of the suitcases up and started unpacking. “Stop using an excuse not to talk to your mother, you know well the help will unpack your things” she furthers. But Nathaniel simply continued about his actions. Unpacking his suitcase without uttering a single word. “Fine, be that way. But it is not how I have raised you young man. I will be waiting for my apologies when you are ready” She informed Nathaniel with a huff and walked out of the room and Nathaniel sighed in relief.

            But soon his relief had been absolutely obliterated by the sight of his father and Alice walking through his door. “Can I get some fucking privacy in this fucking house?” He screamed at the sight of them both.  What the fuck was his father in here for, with that little bitch nonetheless?

“Its my house and I can walk into anyone’s room I want.” His father told him sternly.

“Well, maybe I should move out your damn house.”

“Don’t be ridiculous!” His father mocked

“What do you want Jack” Nathaniel had never before called his father by his given name, yet today he could never see him as his father ever again. He would form this day onward be the man that ripped his happiness away from him.

“Don’t you dare!” Jack warned

“What are you going to do jack, disinherit me? Go the fuck ahead. You and I both know the reason I came back”

“Nathaniel Harrington, I am your father I demand respect”

“And I was your son that deserved to be happy, but you just couldn’t respect that could you, and now I just cant respect you. Now please get out of my room and take the trash out with you!”  Alice gasped at Nathaniel’s words. Her right hand reaching her chest in a shocked expression as she yelled,

“Nathaniel Harrington, don’t you speak of me in such manners”

“Alice let me tell you something” he told her as he approach her in order to stand face to face with her. “If you think by taking Leila away from me it would give you a better chance with me, I’ll tell you this, I would rather commit bestiality than to be with the spitting image of the devil.”