boys and their urges and jealous ways

Nathaniel saw Leila run into the bathroom as he clutched his jewels, thinking that she had hit them. Seconds later, he found that he did not hurt at all; she had missed, hitting him close, but nonetheless missed. Thank god! He sighed; but, he thought to himself. ‘I can milk this’ and instantly let out a loud moan as he looked into the direction of the bathroom to indicate to her that he had been badly hurt. But when he waited for her to come out, she didn’t . So, he moaned louder; as if in more pain and finally, he saw the bathroom door slightly crack open and out the crack, he was able to see her beautiful hazel eyes, but she was hesitant. So, again, he let out a bigger moan, and she let her head poke out the door and ask.  “Are you really hurt?”  her voice small, but full of worry. And again, to show her his pain, he let out a moan once more. And instantly he saw  her running to his side and crouched over him, touching his face, and said, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Nate!” Taking her hands, Nathaniel looked at her and ask.

“Do you hate me that much?”  He asked, His big blue eyes glistened as he stared at her. And Leila quickly shook her head.

“No, no, but shush, we should call you an ambulance” she told him and instinctively ran her fingers into his hair as he stayed crouched on the floor But Nathaniel  shook  his head indicating that he didn’t  not need an ambulance.

“So, you don’t hate me?”  He asked as he intertwined their fingers together. And Leila shook her head with a smile saying no.

“You know, most guys that gets hurt down there don’t focus on whether a girl hates them or not” she commented  as she helped him up and they walk over to the bed.

“Well, you’re not most girls” he told  her as he laid on the bed.

“Thanks” she said  smiling shyly at what he had told her. He looked up to see her beautiful face looking at him, her sweet lips inviting him, and he patted the place next to him. And she looked at him skeptically,

“C’mon, I’m not going to bite, I promise,” he said;  giving her a cheeky smile, he added, “and if I do, it wont hurt that much”

“You think you’re so funny,” she told  him as she sat down beside him and he slowly took her hand in his.
                Leila wanted to pull away, but truthfully, her heart wouldn’t give her the strength to, every time she tried to pull her hand, her heart ached as tough she was trying to rip a part of her. “I’m sorry” She hear his voice tell her as she looked up to meet his eyes, their fingers still intertwined with each others. “I’m sorry for the way I acted Leila,” he continued, and Leila bow her head, not knowing what to say.  Bringing his hand to her chin, with his index finger, he lifted her head up so she looked at him.  “You have to believe me,”

“You panicked”

“I’m so sorry, and other things that I promise when the time is right, I will explain to you.”

“Why not now?”    

“Because I want you to accept me, before you can accept those things.”

“How bad are ‘those things?” she asked, lifting an eyebrow. “You’re not gay are you? Trying out girls for a while? Bisexual?” she asked, making him chuckle as he sat up in order to be closer to her.
“No, I’m not gay…don’t worry” but her face told him that she was not convince. That she is still skeptical, not specially about his sexuality, but other things that she knew he was keeping from her. 

“Nate, you can’t ask me to go in there blindsided, I have to know what I’m getting into.” She explained making Nathaniel scratch his head uncomfortably.

“Leila, baby, cant we just focus on us before we focus on anybody else.” He said groaning.

“You mean your family?” she said smiling at him.
Surprise, Nathaniel answers, “Sort…of, I mean its no big deal” he finished and was confused by the big great smile hat he is receiving from Leila.