Accelerated emotions

Nathaniel watched her eat the late breakfast in delight. They had rarely said anything to each other since the food came and for the most part he didn’t mind. They sat near each other at the black mahogany table, Leila barely covered by his shirt and he in his bathrobe. He liked just looking at her, and tucking her hair back each time a stranded loose would fall to her face. He was just fine just looking at her. “Why do you keep doing that?” She asked him finally.

“What?”

“This, you stare at me; a lot. And it’s kind of embarrassing.” She told him.

“Embarrassing?” he asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah, feels like I am eating in the form of a pig… wait, I’m not, right?” She said wiping her mouth.

“No,” he simply said with a smile and brought her palm to his lips making her smile. “What are your plans for tomorrow… well, technically today?”

“Uhm, I don’t know actually. Probably apologize for not showing up” she told him while flashing a knowing smile, “and then, I think I’m just going to hang out with Thomas, I haven’t seen him. So, I’ll probably do that” she finished. He pulled at her hand gently, indicating her to him and once she reached him, he sat her on his lap, placing a small kiss on her lips.

“Would you mind if I asked you to stay in the morning with me and see Thomas later on. Is that being too selfish?” he asked flashing her smile.

“Actually, I wasn’t planning on waking up till mid afternoon. Would you mind having a girl in bed cuddling with you all day?” she asked teasingly.

“Actually, I would” He told her with a serious expression. “I’m the strictly sex type of guy.” He continued, “But you know what, for you, I’ll definitely make an exception.” making Leila gasp playfully.

“Should I feel honored then?”

“You should.” He said, raising his eyebrows playfully at her. “First girl to have that privilege” he said with a laugh.

“Am I really?” Leila said mockingly, but immediately became serious when she saw his face, it became serious, and he raise entangled their fingers together and looked into her eyes and said.

“Yeah, you are” He told her and took her lips in his. That night he took her again in the shower and again in his bed until the sun rose and they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

                                                      ______________________

            That morning, they stayed in together in bed. And when they became hungry, Nathaniel dragged Leila behind him, her arms wrapped around his torso as he prepared them ‘lunch’ do to the fact that they had eaten a big breakfast a few hours earlier.  “Nathaniel, you can’t cook” she teased as he placed the pasta into the boiling hot water.  He turned his neck to see her face

“Don’t assume Leils, have anyone ever told you that when you assume, you make an ass out of you”

“Don’t be a smartass” she chided him with a mocking laugher he responded,

“How am I being a smartass, just because you retarded doesn’t mean I’m being a smartass, it just means you’re retarded.”  This in turned made Leila gasped playfully and hit his upper arm. “You do know that domestic violence is illegal right?” he asked as he turned around to her and crushed her in a hug. At first, he had given her the impression of a simple hug, and then he compressed his arms tighter until all Leila could do was beg him to get away. “Don’t try to be the boss, if you can’t take down the master” he told her as he looked down at her impatient face.