Work day..

I woke up to the sound of my alarm in my earbuds. I climbed down and went to my room before changing into my uniform

 I climbed down and went to my room before changing into my uniform

(Uniform^)

I put on a sweater and wrote Ava a note before grabbing my phone, wallet, pepper spray, hand sanitizer, and earbuds before putting them in my purse, putting on my sunglasses and leaving.

I will admit... it's stupid to walk around the city in such an outfit at 6AM.. but I held my head high and kept walking.
I made it to the cafe and walked in.

"I'm here!" I yelled to my co-workers.

"Y/N!" A meifwa girl giggled and hugged me. "How are you Y/N chan?" She looked up at me excitedly.

"I'm good Molly." I gently pulled away and took a deep breath.

Lottie poked her head out. "You wanna take a quick puff before work?"

"Yes please.." I followed her out.

Me, lottie, Alex, Callie, Haven, and Tara stood outside all smoking as Molly opened up.

"You seem a bit tense.. what's up?" Alex asked me, her cigarette between her lips.

"New roommates." I huffed and took a deep inhale of the smoke.

"Damn..- wait.. isn't your apartment a 2 bedroom?" Tara asked.

"Ain't human, a weird breed of demons."

"Boy or girl?" Lottie asked.

"All boys." I sighed

"Got pictures?" She giggled

"Nah..."

"Damn..." Alex said

"So you got any interest in any?" Haven asked.

"...dunno... I mean.. I guess I feel a small connection to one." I mumbled.

"Explain." Callie said, her gaze briefly on me.

"Well... his name is Pierce." I started

"Not name..." Alex said...

"One for yes." Hevan said

I glared at them before continuing. "He got one of the others to get me fruit... he has a comforting aura... ya know?"

"Three for yes." Haven giggled.

"Any does he show interest in you?" Tara asked.

"I mean... all of them walked in while I was showering and Ava was in the bath... he looked at me and walked away, bumped into him when I was about to change and he was all..."

"Stiff? Ragged breath? Hot..?~" Alex teased.

"Yeah actually... I wonder why..." I sighed. "Anyways.. there's also Rhys.. he's a bit nerdy... haven't talked to him much tho..." I mumbled.