Date with daemos

I was sitting on the couch eating strawberries while teaching Rhys how to use a phone, he was fascinated, to say the least.

"And what is that?" he asked pointing to Flo(the period tracker app💀) I tensed.

"Uhh well... that's a woman thing... it's better if you don't know..." I chuckled.

All of a sudden Ava came in with an old Polaroid camera. "Y/N!" she huffed as I had just bitten into a strawberry.

"Hmm..?" I asked, upset she was ruining my peaceful moment.

"Your dad was a mechanic right..?" she asked.

"Uhh yeah I guess..?"

"What do you mean "you guess"??"

"Ava my father is dead... So is my mother, that is why we are adoptive sisters."

"Not the point! He taught you the stuff, right?"

"Mhm."

"And you like old things"

"Relics, yes."

"Great! Mrs. Oats has an old camera she needs us to fix but I don't know how to fix it so can you?" she said.

"...well yes but you're helping."

"Deal!"

I sighed and put my strawberries down before going to change into something I wouldn't mind ruining.

(this^)

I walked out and Leif looked at me. "Isn't that sleepwear?"

"It's old and I don't care if it gets ruined because it was a thrift store find." I huffed and tied my hair back into a pony before looking at the relic.

"Did she give you any idea of what COULD be wrong?" I asked Ava.

"Something about the photos wouldn't take."

"I see..." I walked into my room and opened a box of my dad's old tools, everything I got from him I kept, no matter how stupid it was.... I miss him, but now I have a new family so I'll be alright

I came back with the box. Leif immediately went to grab a screwdriver

"Murder weapon!" he grinned.

"NOPE!" I smacked his hand. "That's a screwdriver... while they are popular in a few murder podcasts I don't think that's what you wanna do." I sighed.... I'm surrounded by idiots...

"Murder podcast..?"

"Someone talking about a person's death, some are from popular cases like the Hello Kitty one, and some are from 3 men, 1 hammer..." I shrugged and continued checking over the camera before grabbing a screwdriver and opening it.

"CAN I HEAR ONE!" Leif said excitedly.

"NOPE!" Ava said. "You!" she pointed at me. "Stop putting ideas in their heads."