Get your mind off him

His hands gripped my waist tightly as he kissed me, his tongue invading my mouth as I whined in satisfaction.

He chuckled against my lips and pulled away before landing soft kisses down my neck. He pulled my top off, leaving me in just my bra. My supple breasts filled his hands as he groped them through my bra. I blushed, he picked me up and laid me on the bed as he continued kissing down my neck to my collarbones.. and finally to my chest.

He was about to remove my bra when he looked at me. "Source of power?"

"Bra, holds my tits up."

He nodded slowly and looked at it. "So it does nothing for magic?"

"Nope, just holds tits."

He nodded in an "I'll let it slide for now" sort of way before looking at me once more "will you allow me to take your mind off him... just for tonight?" He looked me in the eyes.

I stared into his bright Cyan eyes, filled with lust and passion, the two things I saw all the time when I hooked up with people... but there was also love... something I hadn't seen in years.

"Y-yeah... I'd like that..." I blushed.

He nodded and I helped him undo my bra before freeing my breasts, he pressed soft kisses to them before pressing a kiss to the sensitive bud. I whined softly, giving him the sign to continue. Pierce had to be educated from the looks of it, he was pressing all the right buttons to make me puddy in his hands.

He grabbed the waist band of my shorts before pulling them off along with my panties, leaving me bare to him. His hands slid down my sides before holding my thighs. He took his cock out from his pants and dragged it along my wet slit before stopping at my hole. He leaned forwards and kissed me as he pushed into me slowly, a cry left me, only to be swallowed by his mouth on mine.

He took it slow, entering inch by inch until he had bottomed out, I panted and whined at the painful stretch wincing slightly as he slowly pulled back before thrusting back in, his tongue fighting mine in a game of dominance he obviously won.

"P-peirce..." I whimpered against his lips as he slowly slid in and out of my tight hole. He looked down at me as he began fucking me harder, gaining speed with each thrust.

He groaned as he slammed into me. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room along with our pleasured sounds.
My legs trembled with each thrust he made  into me. I dug my nails into his back as I moaned, my ears twitching as I grew closer and closer to my finish.

I felt my mind go blank, my grip on him tightening as I finished, him following soon after.

He pulled at and looked my dishevelled form on his bed. He picked me up and held sat me on his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist as he held me close. He nuzzled his face against my neck and sighed in contentment.

I leaned back against him, feeling exhausted. It had been years since I had been fucked by a guy... god I fucking missed it.

He kissed my shoulder. "Thank you..."

I nodded and closed my eyes, already falling asleep. He picked me up again and laid on the bed, me on top of him wish my head on his chest. He pulled the blankets up and held me close as we fell asleep.

(If y'all couldn't tell I don't write smut often. I'm trying tho 🥲)