Introduction

Hi!!!
First of all thank you for decided to read this story and dedicate a bit of your least free time. I really appreciate it.
Secondly, this story is for one Elseworld in the Justice League. The Justice Lords or Earth 4. Their origin will be in the first chapters, so I will not say more.
You can ask me whatever you want for them because they are the heroes of the story so if you have any questions tell me to answer them.
I would like to say that if you don't have read the description of the book please read it. It will help. Also, I will say again that this story is based and set in the DC Animated Universe and inspired by the Justice League Series episode "A better world"
So, the heroes are:
1) Batman (later Lord Batman)
2) Wonder Woman (later Lady Wonder Woman)
3) Green Lantern- John Stewart (later Lord Green Lantern)
4) Superman (later Lord Superman)
5) Martian Manhunter (later Lord Martian Manhunter)
6) Flash- Wally West
7) Hawkgirl- Shayera Hol (later Lady Hawkgirl)

Okay that's the heroes. There will be a lot villains. But the main are Lex Luthor, The Joker, Star Sapphire, Cheetah, Harley Quinn and many more......... you will see them in the story ...................

In addition, there will be character death............

Now some dedications......

I want to dedicate this story to leandraalecia13 , sladewiley , Ruby_Rose14, The_Justice_League , DARKACES, MariaTetz , X_Wonder_Woman_X , IssieKnight , VERTIIIGO , PeppermintSwirl2247 , meggiey7 , dior_comics16 , Huntress360 , wonder_flash , lovesgame28 , scooter_luver , Letty-Torreto , Elemental_DJ , BatWonder , batfamobsessed , boo_star_poo , AlexLightbane , klarabrozova9 , JadexTodd , CaptainVonWriter , chanbell , Wonderwoman52 , aqsasultanazz , crazythingshun , Batman_Offic , batmanwonderwoman , Batman_Offic , wonderwomanbatman7 , alex12867.

Well, maybe there were a lot dedications.........

So, tomorrow you will have the first chapter.........

See you later.....................