Chapter 1 An elections' result

Hey!!!!!!!
That's the first chapter........
I am very nervous so any thoughts would be helpful.............
Well, enjoy it and good reading!!!!!!

Flash's POV

We were sitting in the Control Room for three hours and we were watching the CNN news. Today it's a very big day. We have elections. And Lex Luthor is a candidate for President, so, we were very worried about the results of the elections more than never before. All of us were here. Batman, Diana, John, Superman, J'ohn, Hawkgirl and me. All of us were absolutely silent. Batman was typing in the computer without pause. Diana was beside him, supporting her back to the computer without disturbing him, she was watching the 60' screen which showed the CNN news waiting for the first EXIT- POLL as all of us except Batman who was watching the computer's screen and he was just hearing the CNN presenter analysing the data of the elections with lots of journalists. They were telling that the most sure candidates for Presidents are George Gazer, Steven Walker and Lex Luthor. They had a very little difference between their percents.
As I couldn't watch more, I turned my head and I was ibserving my teammates and friends. Batman and Diana was in the same position. Maybe Diana was closer to Batman now but I wasn't sure about it. Green Lantern was sutting in the couch with me and was watching once the News and once Hawkgirl. She was sitting in a chair that she brought from the Kitchen and was watching the News with absolutely absorption so she hadn't understood that John was looking at her when his eyes were leaving the 60' screen of the Watchtower.
Superman wasn't taking his eyes from the screen. He was sitting beside me in the couch so I could observe him better than the others. His eyes were full of concern. He was right. Although Lex Luthor had a percent 33% to be the new President, we couldn't be calm for the results. On the galops of the previous days, Lex Luthor was third or second. In the minority of them he was first. I thought that it was almost impossible for Luthor to be the new President but in my career as a superhero, I have learnt that nothing is impossible. So, Superman is right for his concern.
I turned my eyes to see J'ohn who was sitting in the armchair and had his in the screen as all the others except Batman and me. His face was unemotional as usual, but I could understand that he was as concerned as all of us.
As I realised that I had checked un on all my teammates and friends, I turned my head back to the screen. But that couldn't hold me to ask something that I wanted to ask months ago........
-What happens if Lex Luthor eventually becomes the new President?
The whole League except Batman ,of course, turned their heads and watching at me. I was going to tell them that never mind, when Batman (!) told me with his cold and unemotional voice.
-We don't know, Flash. For this way, we are so concerned about the possibility of Luthor becomes the President.
His eyes didn't turn to face us. He was absorbed into his computer screen.
All of us surprised to hear that from Batman and we stayed there for almost four minutes watching one another. The first who stopped that was Diana who turned her head quickly to the screen without a word. After her, Hawkgirl, Superman, J'ohn , John and I followed.
Ten minutes passed and the first EXIT-POLL. According to that, the new President was Steven Walker with 43%. Lex Luthor was second with 42% .
The second EXIT- POLL stated almost the same. Walker was first with 40% and Luthor was second with 39,5%.
The difference was very small.
The third EXIT- POLL was more optimistic. Walker was first with 42,5% and Lex Luthof was second with 40%. The difference was bigger now.
Two hours later, the final results were here. Walker was first with 40%, Gazer was second with 28% and Luthor was third with 27%.
A sign of relief was on our faces and the most relieved of all was Superman.

"I think that it's obvious who is the new President of USA" the CNN presenter told.

In the panel, Gazer was commenting the elections' result. He was very glad he managed to be second.

But then, something happened. Not something. The impossible happened.

A journalist, named Lois Lane, appeared in a panel and asked for time to announce something. The presenter gave her the permission.

"I have to report that the counting of the votes was wrong. Mr. Walker is not the new President. A recount was done and the results were absolutely different from the previous. In the third place is Mr. Gazer with 28%. In the second place is Mr. Walker with 30% and in the first place is Mr. Lex Luthor with 40% .So, maybe the new President is Lex Luthor. Lois Lane from the Daily Planet. "
Then the panel closed.

All of us were in shock. Even Batman was who was the most calm of us.

-Did I hear well? Superman said and fell to the couch unconscious..............

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OH, A CLIFFHANGER.................
END OF CHAPTER ONE
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VITE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE NEXT WEDNESDAY
UNTIL THEN HAVE A GOOD WEEK