Chapter 4 We should wait

Hi
This in the new chapter and it's dedicated to shygirl114 .
I want to thank you for the votes and comments. You really make my day......

So, enjoy the new chapter and GOOD READING!!!!!!

Superman's POV

We sat on the living room and waited for Lex Luthor's statements. His first statements as the new President. I still can't realise it. Lex Luthor is the new President. The only thing we feared of, the only thing we didn't expect. No, Batman expected that. But neither he knows what Luthor wants to do and what will be his behaviour on us. We should be rwady for everything. Abd we should be careful. But for now, the only thing we are able to do is waiting.
And then, Lex Luthor was in a panel of the CNN. He was ready to speak. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie. It was the first time I saw him like that. In his face the satisfaction of the victory was obvious. With it many more emotions. Emotions that I couldn't recognise.
So, he started his first statements as the President of the USA.
"Today, there's an end of season. Tomorrow, a new season starts. I want to say that everything I have promised to the American people who trusted me and voted me, and I mean it everything will come true. All around us and above us will not be the same anymore. Tomorrow, there's a new day for the whole America and maybe the whole world. But now you will excuse me, I need rest. Tomorrow I have a lot of work to do"
He said and left.
We didn't speak for a while. Flash turned off the television. Surprisingly, Batman broke the silence and spoke first.
-So, what are we going to do?
-What we do? Didn't you hear him? He tolx that he will change everything. That means that he has plans for us, John told with seriousness.
-I don't think that we should do something before he shows us which are his plans for us, Diana stated.
-Yes, but we should not stop our job. We will continue with our task of saving the world like nothing is happening, J'ohn told.
-This is the only thing that we are sure for, J'ohn, Hawkgirl told.
-What if Lex Luthor has bad plans about us? Don't forget that he is a villain after all, Flash told.
-Or maybe he was, Diana told.
-Haven't you ever thought that he participated in the elections intending to destroy us? As a President, he can do whatever he wants. He can destroy us and especially you, Superman, Batman stated.
-I will agree with Batman. We can never know what are his real intentions, I told with scepticism.
-Only time will show us that, J'ohn said.
-Yes, but I cannot stay so passive. I think that we should ask for a meeting with him, I suggested.
-You should forget it. It is the worst thing we can do now, Hawkgirl said.
-Why??? I asked with confusion.
-That means that we don't know what diplomacy means. We should be passive and don't do anything but saving the world as we do, Hawkgirl answered me.
-Cam I say something? Diana asked.
-Of course, you can, J'ohn told.
-The hour is one after midnight. Don't you think that we need rest?? I suggest we go to bed and tomorrow we will be ready to face Lex Luthor, she told and yawned.
-Diana is right, John stated.
-I am not sleepy. I want us to watch a film, Flash stated. I don't know where he finds the energy to suggest something like that. But we didn't want to refuse. So we told okay.
-I want a horror film, Flash told.
-No, Flash, a comedy, Hawkgirl told. The truth was that no one wants a horror film.
So, Flash put "The wozard of Oz" on the player and disappeared to the kitchen intending to make popcorn.
We took our seats. I took one of the armchairs. J'ohn took the other one. Batman sat on the small couch. Hawkgirl sat in the big couch with John and Diana sat next to Batman in the small couch.
Five minutes later, Flash arrived with three bowls of popcorn and a box with OREOs for J'ohn. He handled them on us and sat next to John. I didn't want popcorn. I hadn't appetite.
The movie was very good. But our tiredness was bigger. The first who fell asleep was John. He slept on Hawkgirl's arm. She fell asleep next on his shoulder. The third who fell asleep was Batman. He fell asleep on Diana's shoulder. We never expected to see him like that. Diana fell asleep on the couch and lay down to it. Batman fell above her. J'ohn was the last who fell asleep. He simply rested his head on the armchair.
Only I left awake and saw that Flash finished the movie before its time and put a horror film in the player. I told him goodnight. He told me back and I went to my bedroom. I changed to my pajamas and fell asleep immediately. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day....................

*******************************
Whose POV do you think that I will choose in the next chapter???????
*******************************

END OF CHAPTER 4
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE NEXT WEDNESDAY
UNTIL THEN HAVE A GOOD WEEK