Chapter 9 Fighting Joker

Hello!!!

I know it's been a long time no see but I was very busy and I had no time to write a chapter.... I'm terribly sorry.....

Well, this chapter is dedicated to erickalewis524 and ShellockHolmes

So, I want you to know that this story will be updated once or twice a month.... But in the vacations it will be updated once a week.

This is the update schedule and it will never change again.

So, enjoy it and HAPPY READING!!!!!

****************************

No POV

The Javelin landed in Gotham's location. The League except for the Flash who stayed on Monitor Duty got out quickly. It wasn't difficult to locate Joker. Batman found him quicklier than a state-of-the-art GPS. He was in the Gotham Bank trying to break into. He was threatening the GSPD policemen by firing bombs and whatever he could bring. Explotions filled the atmosphere. The sound was deafening. And the Justice League arrived just in time when the battle was raging.
Fires were reaching the sky. Screams were being heard by everyone. Gotham was under strict attack and the danger was too imminent to be unnoticed.
-This remembers me of "Apocalypse" the book from the Bible, Superman commented.
He was right. Apocalypse was the only word to describe this wave of destruction and pain that was infesting Batman's homeland. It was frightening. And obviously Joker was not alone in this.
Bruce's mind started working on who is Joker's acquaint this time. He could not be someone from Arkham Asylum except Two Face and Poison Ivy. Those two had escaped Adkham this day and he was planning on chasing them in his patrol. But know he was sure that they were helping The Joker and Harley Quinn in their new act of madness.
-So, what are we going to do? He heard Hawkgirl asking. He noticed that she still made no eye contact with Lantern. He found it amusing.
But they had no time for this kind of things.
He returned his gaze to the battlefield. The only villain he could see was The Joker, but he was sure that there were more.
The green haired insane criminal turned his head and noticed the Justice League. His smile grew wider and more villainous.
-Oh my God! See who honours me and my squad with its presence! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Justice League in our stage for one more time!
He was screaming. In the end, he clapped himself. It was scary and creepy to see this criminal behaving like a showman. However,the great Batman was used to situations like this.
-What is he up to? He asked himself whispering not intending anyone to hear him. But someone did.
-I have no idea. We should be very careful. He has no rules abd limits.
It was the familiar voice of Clark behind him. He and his superhearing.
-Do you think that I am not aware of that myself?
His flat and stoic reply was enough to shut Superman off.
-Surrender or we are going to make you do so, Green Lantern shouted to Joker.
The latter didn't seem to stop his uncontrollable laugh nor his offending attitude.
-If you want to fight, then I will fight you. But I am not alone in this game.
Without stopping laughing, The Joker whistled in the air and then some figures escaped from the dark shadows behind him.
It was not hard to recognise the newcomers. The first one was a blonde female with two ponytails and a huge hammer in her shoulders. Harley Quinn. The other one was a tall dark haired man with a black and white suit. His face was like two sides of the same coin. The normal and the insane. He was Two-Face. The other one, was a taller creature with crocodile skin and teeth. Killer Croc. Behind them, Katana, Deadshot, El Diablo and Solomon Grundy. That was a huge number of people even for the Joker.
-So is this some sort of team? Asked Hawkgirl ironically.
-No, it's a Squad. We call ourselves the Suicide Squad and if you are good enough, I'm gonna let you live to tell the story, answered Harley. Then, she attacked Hawkgirl with her hammer. Katana followed suit. El Diablo attacked J'ohn when Solomon Grundy and Killer Croc attacked Superman. Deadshot aimed Wonder Woman. The Joker attacked Batman. Two Face eyed Green Lantern.
So, the battle started.
Superman was surrounded by two giant creatures which where almost invulnerable. His head had run out of ideas for how to beat them. So he followed his intuition. Just punch and kick as powerfully as you can. And he did so.
It wasn't easy, even for Diana, to deflect Deadshot's bullet with the right speed. He was extremely accurate in his aim and the Amazon Princess struggled to even defence herself from him. And she also had to somehow beat him. Her mind was racing and she made a quiet prayer to goddess Athena for wisdom.
Hawkgirl was hemmed in a corner by her attackers trying to find a way to escape. From the one hand, there was Harley with this vast hammer just above her head and from the other hand there was Katana with this Japanese sword that could cut her wings to pieces were she to try flying with a view to run away. In addition, there was her warrior spirit telling her not to surrender and fight. So, she raised her mace....
J'ohn was trying to puzzle El Diablo but he was a strong and permettent opponent. He was also too calm which made Martian's job harder.....
It was not the first time that Batman was fighting with Joker. And of course,not the last. But it was the first time that the schizophrenic criminal was with others and was also too confident. Not intimidated in the least. And that was that made Batman uncomfortable and cautious.
Green Lantern had no idea about Two Face and his abilities. So he tried to learn it by defending himself with his classic moves. But Harvey Dent was more than that........
The battle raged and no one seemed to win.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So, how was it????
Am I terrible at describing fights??

So tell me!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

END OF CHAPTER 9
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE SO SOON AS POSSIBLE

PLEASE SHOW UNDERSTATEMENT
SCHOOL IS TOO HARD AND I HAVE NO FREE TIME.......

SEE YOU LATER GUYS AND GALS!!!