Chapter 3 Things are complicated

Hi!!!

This is the third chapter and it's dedicated to Superboy_4eva .
So, that's the new chapter, I hope you will like it ....
Please vote and leave comments..........

Enjoy the new chapter and GOOD READING!

Martian Manhunter's (J'ohn's) POV

As Batman, Green Lantern and Hawkgirl entered the Infirmary Room, they saw Superman wired in the Medical Bed. His functions were normal but his blood pressure was high. I informed the others that they must not make noise because it might be negative for his condition. So they heard me. Batman was in a corner without saying a word. John and Hawkgirl were speaking quietly without looking at each other. I sensed something like tension, radiation and regret between them. It was so powerful that I was sure that Batman could feel that too. But then something else attracted my attention. Diana and Flash were missing. I walked beside Batman and asked him where they were.
-They are in the living room watching TV, he answered me coldly.
-Well, I will go bring them here. I think they have the right to see how their teammate and friend doing. 
I exited the room quickly so that I didn't hear his reply. I didn't mind at all.
As I arrived in the living room, I found only Diana there. She was sitting in the armchair and was watching the news in CNN.
-Where is Flash? I asked her.
She hadn't understood my presence, so she almost jumped when she heard my voice. 
-J'ohn. How is Superman? she asked worryingly. 
-You can go and see it by yourself. But where is Flash?
-He is in the kitchen. He told that he would go and bring food.
-Classic Flash, I commented. So, Diana, you can fo in the Infirmary. I will go bring Flash, I told her.
-Alright, J'ohn, I will, she told me with a smile and left for the Infirmary. I made my way to the kitchen.
(You can't imagine how much I wanted to change POV and make it Diana's. I don't know what holds me not to do that)
As I entered kitchen, I found a fridge in pieces and Flash in his knees trying to fix a piece of it.
-Flash, what are you doing here? I asked him curious about his answer.
-I am trying to fix the fridge, he answered me with his usual voice.
-What happened? I asked him.
-I was looking for cool water. The bottles I found in the fridge were warm. So, now I am trying to find what's going on it.
I wanted to hit him. Batman will kill me when he learns that Flash cut the fridge into pieces. He will never learn to be serious.
-Flash, you can go see Superman, please go see him before cause more damage to this poor refrigerator, I told him.
-But....
-Go. I demanded.
So he went. I followed him and we went together to the Infirmary.
Ee found Green Lantern and Hawkgirl arguing about something and Batman and Diana siting in two chairs and waiting for them to stop. Diana was bored. It was obvious that they were arguing for long.
-What happened here? I asked her as Flash and me walked beside them.
-They argued with the time periods we should check up on Superman, she answered with the boredom taken over her. Hawkgirl stated that we should check up on him every ten minutes and John stated that we should check up on him every five minutes. They have this arguing for almost ten minutes.
-And you let them argue without stopping them? Flash asked.
-They don't understand anything. They ignore us, Batman answered.
-Okay, Flash told.
-I will stop that, I told them confidentially.
I went and stayed between them.
-That's enough. Don't argue more... No one wants to hear you. If you want to argue you can go somewhere else. I told seriously and loudly.
They stopped surprised. They were stunned by my behavior.
-Sorry, they told together.
-I don't know if I will accept it, I told them.
-J'ohn, what happened? I heard a trembling voice. I would recognise it everywhere. It was Superman's voice. He was awake.
The first who reacted was Diana. She run to him quickly and spoke calmly.
-Superman. We worried so much about you.
-I saw a very bad nightmare, he told. His voice was still half trembling.
-Which nightmare? Batman asked who had come beside Diana when Superman spoke.
-I saw that Luthor won the elections. But this isn't true, is it?
No one speak for a while. We didn't know how to answer. Superman was watching us straight to the eyes.
Batman took the initiative and spoke.
-Superman, the things are complicated. Luthor is really the new President of the United States of America. And you know that I am not kidding.
He was so calm. I don't know where he finds his courage.
-He is right, Superman, Diana told with a sad face.
-Oh my God! Superman told.
It's impossible. How??? I don't believe it!!!! You are lying!!!!!!
-No, we don't, Diana told.
-Diana, all the channels told that he is third.
-No, he is not. Lois Lane told that it was wrong, Batman told.
-Lois!!!!????? He couldn't believe his ears.
So, what do we do now?  He asked.
-We should wait for his first statements. John told.
So, Superman stood up and we moved to the living room. The TV was open and the new President was due to make his first statements in ten minutes. All we should do is wait.................. and wait.............

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
END OF CHAPTER 3
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE NEXT WEDNESDAY
UNTIL THEN HAVE A GOOD WEEK
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&