Chapter 10 Holograms

Hello.
It's me.
I was wondering if you would like to read a chapter for this story.

If you do, then HAPPY READING!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

El Diablo was in the bad side. The dark side. But he was not like the rest of his teammates. No, colleagues. He was legal, loyal and he knew when he did the wrong thing or the right thing. He still had his sanity but in a strange, inexplicable way. He was as insane as the rest of his colleagues -he was playing with fire for God's sake- but he could still recognise a great warrior and someone who deserved to live when he saw one. And those guys, those who were fighting them, the so-called "Justice League" were some people who deserved to be immortals in every single meaning of the word.
And that was exactly what was brooding him so much when he was sitting there, in one of the many living rooms of the White House with all the rights and protection of the USA President, Lex Luthor, and he was watching from a screen his hologram with the holograms of the other members of their Suicide Squad fighting the League.
In the Conference Room just behind him, Luthor was discussing with the Joker about their next move. The others were in the room with him enjoying the show in front of them. They were all obviously overjoyed. However, he was sceptical. And his scepticism grew bigger when he noticed the way they were fighting with. It was unbelievable how capable those creatures were. The Suicide Squad was counting just one week of existence and it had already become the greatest threat for America and the most infamous. Therefore, the Justice League didn't seem to be intimidated by them. Not in the least.
He looked at his opponent. The Martian Manhunter also known as J'ohn J'onnz. He had just read his file from Lex's archive and he was quite surprised and simultaneously interested in this green guy. He was the last Martian alive. He was one of the most powerful creatures in the universe thanks to his telepathic powers, telekinesis and transportation. He was a great opponent. But he was destined to die in this battle with his hologram. Why? Because his only weakness, fire, was El Diablo's favourite game.
He still couldn't understand why Luthor wanted the Justice League dead. He could use them for his own purpose. He could make them his most loyal soldiers but instead he wanted them deas. And this was beyond sanity. He was aware of his insanity years ago but this was the first time he felt it so intensely. It was terrifying and creepy how darkness and evilness laced his icy eyes. Even Harley Quinn had backed up with that sight. Everyone had felt it. Lex Luthor wanted revenge. He wanted the Justice League dead because he wanted to see Superman suffering and Wonder Woman begging him for her life. El Diablo frowned in this thought. He honestly didn't want to be a part of this. As the Justice League would be captured, he would take his reward and leave for good. This new World of Luthor would be malicious and he didn't want to see that. Not at all.
Then, he looked up at the screen and saw something that he didn't expect to see in his whole life. The Justice League was winning. Batman had overpowered the Joker's hologram and now he was helping the others with their opponents. It was a matter of time for the Caped Crusader to find out that they were just holograms.
He looked around him at his colleagues' faces. They were all surprised and astonished with the unexpected turn of the events.

-I think we are done here, said Green Lantern as the last criminal was beateb. "I will wrap them up with my ring and I will guide them to Belle Reve."
-Yes, you will, replied Hawkgirl with an exhausted yet loud voice.
-I'm glad one more mission is successfully completed, told Superman triumphantly. "I think Flash will be waiting for us, so let's...
But he didn't finish his sentence. When Green Lantern attempted to envelope the villains with his green aura they disappeared. Everyone was astonished. Everyone except Batman. The Dark Knight was like he was expecting this.
-It was a trap. They wantef to distract us, he stated icily and evenly.
-Who are "they"? Asked J'ohn.
-The real Suicide Squad. I bet now they are watching us from some sort of screen and they are planning their next 'real' step. This was just an intentional distraction. We were fighting with holograms, Batman explained.
-So, what are we going to do now? wondered Hawkgirl.
-For now, we return to the Watchtower to investigate the situation. We should locate them, the Bat of Gotham replied with such coolness that irritated everyone around him.
-So, let's move then, told Diana. It was the first time she was talking after their fight with the holograms.
And they obeyed without further questions.

-What are we supposed to do now? Demanded Killer Croc back to the White House. They had just saw the League finding out about them and they had no idea what to do next. The Joker was still in Lex's office. The door was locked.
-I don't know. I think we should wait for Mistah J to return with Lex, stated Harley who was polishing her mallet.
-Yeah, we should, came a cold reply for Katana and the room sank into silence once again. About twenty minutes later, The Joker accompanied by Lex Luthor, The President came to join them.
-So, how did your fight go? Asked Luthor.
-Not as we expected. The League found out about the holograms, answered Deadshot blankly.
-Hmm that makes things a bit complicated but there's still a Plan B, said Luthor almost like speaking to himself.
-And what's that Plan B? Demanded Harley Quinn placing her mallet down to the marble floor.
-We will arrest them as criminals and we will invade The Watchtower to capture the Flash, answered Luthor with a malicious grin on his face. His bald head was gleaming dangerously.
-Or we will capture Flash first and arrest them later, said Joker and laughed loudly.
-That's gonna be fun, smiled darkly Deadshot.
-Indeed, Katana agreed.
El Diablo didn't speak. He didn't have to. This was not good. At all.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

END OF CHAPTER 10

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON

ALSO, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I WISH 2016 TO BE THE GREATEST YEAR OF YOUR LIFE.....

IN ADDITION, I'D LIKE TO ADD THAT THIS BOOK WILL BE KIND OF BIG. IT WILL HAVE 50 CHAPTERS OR SO. I JUST SAY THAT.

SO PREPARE FOR BIG THINGS!!!

THE REAL ACTION STARTS IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!!!!

See you soon!