Chapter 2 What now??

Hi!!!!

Thanks for the votes!!!
And for the comments!!!!!

So, there's the new chapter.....

Dedicated to ThePinoyHokage. 

I want to hear your thoughts about it.
I am very nervous about this story.
It's something very challenging for me to write for an Elseworld.

So, enjoy the second chapter and GOOD READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkgirl's POV

I could not believe my ears!
It's impossible!
Lex Luthor for President!!
It's........ It's ...............
Uh.......
I'm so angry. So angry that I didn't notice that Superman had fell to the ground unconscious. It was obvious he had fainted. Without managing to react I saw Flash who ran to him. John, J'ohn and Diana ran to him too. Only Batman stayed at his seat pressing the buttons on the computer with such speed and without stopping. No one knows what he does. Then I managed to move and I ran to the Infirmary to prepare the machines for Superman. Diana carried him to it and we put him to the Infirmary bed. His functions were normal except for his blood pressure which was very high. J'ohn gave him a medicine and he told us to get out of the room. He needed calm. We did what he told and went out of the room.
As we went out we sat in the waiting room and waited for almost half an hour. Our anxiety was out of limits and we were there staying without having the ability to do anything to help. And it was infuriating me. I watched around. Batman was not there. Maybe he was still on the Camputer or he had left for Gotham. I didn't care much.
Flash sighed.
-And now? What do we do? he asked with concern in his voice. Although he is a very funny guy who wants to tell jokes and tease us, when the times are serious, he changes immediately and turns to a serious and understanding guy. Now he is very concerned too. I don't know how he manage to change so quickly...............
-Now we wait to learn about Superman's health. Later, we will watch tomorrow morning Lex Luthor's plans. Don't forget that he is our new President now, John told.
-Who can forget it, John? I asked sadly. I was beside him. We made eye contact. I caught myself blushing and turned my head quickly because I didn't want him to see me like that. Thank Goodness, I was wearing my helmet and it was protecting me.
-So, we just stay here and wait? Diana asked. She was more infuriated than me although she was trying to hide it.
-Yes, Diana. There's nothing we can do, I told her and put a hand on her shoulder.
-I can't stand this........ she whispered so only I could hear her.
-Neither I. But we can't do anything else. I told her calmly. 
Then Batman got to the room. I surprised. So the others surprised too. He didn't give us any significance and he simply overtook us and he went inside the Infirmary without at least knocking on it's door. Classic Batman. "The words are unnecessary".
So, we stood there and waiting.......
Until Diana broke the silence.
-Flash, would you like to go and see what the media think about Luthor's victory in elections? she asked.
-Of course, Wondy. He answered.
-Okay then let's go. She told with a wide smile on her perfect carved lips.
So, they left for the living room. Diana clesed an eye to me. I know why she left with Flash. She wants me to stay aline with John. I should remember to kill her later. Or thank her?? What have I got???
So I left alone with John. He came and sat next to me. I was trying to avoid him but it's so hard............ No. I won't say I'm in love. It's just a mutual emotion. Nothing else. Nothing?
I turned my head slowly and faced him. We made eye contact. We stayed there for almost five minutes. Until I got bored and broke our eye contact. Then, he took my chin in his hand and forced me to look straight to his eyes. These perfect black eyes. He leaned closer intending to  kiss me. I couldn't do that. I told a "no" and left quickly from the waiting room leaving him alone. I ran to my room and stayed there for a while. I didn't want to get out of that. But I was worried about Superman's condition. So, I went out of my room and went to the Waiting Room. I relieved when I saw that Batman was staying with John. John was embarrassed and was avoiding my sight. Batman had something unusual in his face. I could recognise it. Yeah. It was jealousy.  Oh, Batman is jealous of Flash  because he is with Diana in the living room. I should remember to tell this to Diana before I kill her of course. Or thank her??? What wrong with me?????
With these "positive" thoughts, I sat in a chair and waited.
Ten minutes later, J'ohn went out of the room and told us that we can come and see him......................

###################################

END OF CHAPTER TWO
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
I WILL UPDATE NEXT WEDNESDAY
UNTIL THEN HAVE A GOOD DAY