1.

Target:20 votes

*****

Chhod do. Mere maa ko jaane do."The boy said while crying.
(Leave her. Let my mother leave!)

"Ai bacche,udhar ho jao.Hame tumhari maa ko Marne kai liye paise mile hai."A man replied.
(Oh,child,stay away.We have been paid to kill your mother)

"Kisne diye?"The boy asked.
(Who gave?)

"Vansh Singh"The man said.

"papa nai? Nahi tum jhut bol rahe ho."The boy said.
(Father? No you are lying)

"Jaisa tumhe thik laage."The man
said.
(Whatever helps you sleep at night)

"Nahi..."The boy said.
(No....)

And the boy's face was covered with blood,his mother's blood.

"Wake up,wake up Raj"

Rajdeep woke up and saw his friend Shlok by his side.

"Again the same nightmare?"Shlok asked him.

Rajdeep ignored him and drank a glass of water. He glanced a look on the clock.

3:00 a.m. it showed.

He began taking his clothes out of the closet and was about to go into the shower,but his friend stopped him.

"Raj,tum mughe apni problem bata sakte ho,you know that, right?" Shlok asked him.

He simply nodded and went inside without saying anything. Shlok sighed and sat on the couch. He too wasn't able to sleep,but for a different reason.

He took out his laptop and began to work. Not soon after,he heard his phone ringing and picked it up. When he heard what the person on the phone was saying,he smirked. Finally! He thought.

Kya hua? Rajdeep came out of the shower and saw his friend smirking.

That bastard opened his mouth. Shlok said.

Let's go then. I want to hear the answer from his mouth. Rajdeep said smirking and they both left quickly.

Meanwhile,in another house
(at 8:00 a.m)

A girl was sleeping peacefully when she heard someone waking her up.

"Avu,Avu get up."

"Kya hua Ruchu?" Avantika asked her. She was still sleepy.

Mughe toh samajh nahi aata ki tum heart ki surgeon kaise baan gaye ho? You are so lazy. Tumhe dekhkar koi nahi keh sakta ki tum heart surgeon ho. Ruchika said to Avantika.

But when she didn't reply back,she looked at her and saw her sleeping soundly.

Matalab maine abhi tak jo kuch bhi bola,isne suna hi nahi. Ruchika thought and then smirked.

Meanwhile,Suraj came and saw Ruchika sitting on the bed,and Avantika sleeping safe and soundly.

It was Saturday today and so,he didn't need to attend his college today.

He came near Ruchika and gulped seeing her devil face.

'What are you planning,di?" He asked to her in a whisper.

Kuch nahi.Baas jaisa mai bol rahe hu,vaisa karo. Aab seedha practical dekho beta. Doctor baanne kai liye practical bohot zaroori hai. Ruchika said to Suraj.

Suraj also got excited and also felt relieved that he didn't have to face Ruchika's wrath.

Ruchika told him what he has to do and then after setting up everything,they left.