16.

Avantika slowly and steadily led Rajdeep to his room and laid him down on his bed.
However,as she was about to leave,Rajdeep held her wrist and she fell on top of him.

"Ouch" she exclaimed and her eyes widened when Rajdeep turned their positions and laid above her.

He kept his head on her stomach and held her tightly.

For one moment, everything stilled. The only sound which could be heard were Avantika's loud heartbeats and Rajdeep's peaceful snores.

She started breathing heavily. To calm down her loud heartbeats,she started breathing in and breathing out. She looked down and saw Rajdeep sleeping like a baby and the cherry on top was that her top was a little bit up,so Rajdeep's cheek was directly pressed to her stomach skin. She was literally able to feel the tingles spreading from her stomach to her body. She tried to free herself from his grip,but instead,he held her more tightly to him, as if he was frightened to let her go.

After performing countless attempts, she became tired and it was almost morning,so Avantika stretched herself,grabbed her phone and messaged the doctors that she is on leave today,along with Ruchika and decided to sleep in this position only for now.

However,she didn't realised that in her sleep,she also hugged him tightly to herself,as if he was her own personal teddy bear.

Two different strangers,one in love,one in denial,slept peacefully,not knowing what storm was about to come in their lives.

******************After sometime*******************

Rajdeep woke up and opened his eyes,but he was unable to move his head. Reason:Avnatika. She was holding onto him like a koala bear. He tried a lot and finally,she loosened her hold a little bit.

Rajdeep woke up and looked around and saw that he and Avantika were sleeping together,on the same bed,and his cheek was directly pressed to her stomach,and her skin was so damn soft.

But,he remembered what he was to her and cursed himself for drinking too much.

"Shit,maine kuch aisa toh nahi keh diya jo mughe nahi kehna chahiye tha.What was I even thinking?"

He was saying the same words again and again in low voice,not realising that Avantika had woken up and was continuously looking at him.

It was only when she spoke "what happened?" when his trance broke out.

"I am sorry."Rajdeep said.

"For what?" Avantika asked back,confused.

"You know for drinking and saying shits and all.Please don't mind that.I hope I didn't said something which I wasn't supposed to." Rajdeep replied back.

Avantika giggled a little and said,'First of all,it's okay.But,don't drink so much in the future.You know,you are so heavy."

"This is not what you call heavy,wifey.These are all muscles."He interrupted in between.

Avantika rolled her eyes at him and said,"yeah,yeah,now listen.Secondly,no you didn't talk anything rubbish."

As soon as she finished talking,on cue,Ruchika came inside and as soon as she saw Rajdeep and Avantika together,she gasped.

"Shit! I am so sorry.You both,please continue. And yeah,one more thing,father is calling you both downstairs.Thank you and please don't feel like discontinuing because of me.I am sorry."

She said and ran downstairs.

"Ruchu,nothing like that was happening.You and your perverted brain!" Avantika exclaimed.

Meanwhile,Rajdeep shook his head at Avantika and went inside to take shower.

As soon as Avantika finished shouting and heard the door getting locked,she realised what Rajdeep did.

"Rajdeep,yeh tumne thik nahi kiya.Where will I go now?"

"Wait,I am coming within a minute."

"Coming,my foot." Avantika exclaimed and sat on bed pouting sadly and waiting for Rajdeep to come out.

******

Oof! I literally typed such a long chapter. I am hella tired.

Ok,enough about my ranting. Tell me,do you guys like today's chapter? 

and yeah sorry,I know I got late for the update.

So tell me,are you all excited for the next chapter?

What do you think,Avantika's father wanna talk about?