13.

Target:20 votes

****

Rajdeep went inside towards Avantika room and saw that she was crying.
As soon as he came near her,she shouted,"stay away,just stay away and don't you dare even to touch me,you monster. I hate you. You are a heartless beast!"

As soon as he heard this,he became angry.

"What did you just said?" He asked her. His eyes turned darker and voice deeper.

Though Avantika was afraid,she got up from the bed,stood near him and said,"I said that you are a heartless beast and-"

She was saying something,but was cut off by feeling Rajdeep's hand on her waist. He punched her waist hard,and blood started oozing out of her soft skin,but not once did Avantika hissed.

He was staring at her in anger,and so was she. But what he didn't know was that he was staring at her with feelings of love,anger and hurt and she was very angry to notice the same.

After glaring at her for few minutes,he leaned towards her ear and said,"You are my wife,and I have the right to touch you. I can do whatever I want to do with you and as for you, listen to me carefully. If you defied any word of mine,the consequences will be faced by your father,and trust me,it won't be good."

Avantika glared at him but he let out a humourless laugh and told her to eat the food.

Warning her,he left the room and Avantika fell down on her knees on the ground. All her facade broke. She was crying hysterically. Her waist too was paining.

After crying for 15 minutes,she decided to get up and think rationally. "No more tears now Avu. You need to save everyone's life." She thought and got up.

She went towards the washroom and cleaned her wound and bandaged herself. Then she changed into comfy clothes and locked the gate from inside.

"I need to sleep for now." She thought and decided to sleep on the bed after ensuring her safety.

Meanwhile,Rajdeep was outside,driving his car at a very high speed.

"Yeh kya ho Raha hai mughe?" He thought.

"Why Avantika's words hurt him so much? What are these feelings? He has never ever felt them before. "

After driving for whole 30 minutes,he decided to go to Shlok and ask for help.

*****
So guys,did you like today's chapter?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Do you think Rajdeep will recognise what he feels for Avantika?

Comment and let me know....