New books...

Hey guys.I have decided to write a separate story of the couple-Shlok Rawat and Ruchika Mehta. The story title is -His Beloved and here's the prologue,so please enjoy-

******

"You are a disgrace.Pada hotai hi apne ma ko nigal gaye.Tabhi to,tumhare papa nai bhi tumhe chod diya." A child taunted Shlok.

"Nahi,menai kuch nahi kiya.Maine toh apne mumma ko dekha tak nahi."Shlok answered back. He was merely six years of age at that time.

"Tum mughse zabaan ladogai? ha?" The child raised his hand to beat Shlok,but was stopped by someone.

"Tumhari himat kaise hui us paar hath uthane ki?" A child,as of same age of Shlok argued back.

****

"Lai,yeh kaam kar ladki"A woman commanded a five year old girl.

"Mumma,par mughe yai nahi karna aata." The girl replied back.

"Kya kaha tumne mughe? mumma? Mai tumhare mumma nahi hu.Oh,sorry tumhare toh papa bhi nahi hai.Tumhara iss duniya Mai koi bhi nahi hai Ruchika. Samghi?"The woman replied back.

"Agar aap mere mumma nahi ho,to mere mumma kon hai?" Ruchika asked innocently.

"Aree,Saana,chod do.Beta,mai hu tumhare mumma."Another woman replied back."Aur dekho,yeh tumhare behen Avantika hai aur yeh tumhara Chhota Bhai, Suraj."

****

"You can't kill him."Ruchika said."I am calling the police."

Shlok looked at her amused. "Do you know even who we are?" Shlok asked her.

"No and I'm not interested either. Tumhe usse haath lagane sai pehle mughsai fight karni hogi."Ruchika said.

"Tumse?Doctor hum mafia hai,koi aise vaise gunde nahi"A man said back.

****

"Yai kaam tumne Kiya hai na? Hume barbaad karne Kai liye?"Shlok asked her angrily.

"Tumhe yeh lagta hai ki hai kaam maine kiya hai?"Ruchika asked him.

"Tumhare alava aur kisi ko iss baare Mai koi bhi knowledge nahi thi.Shlok shouted on her.

Tears fell down from her cheeks. Crushed, that's what he did to her heart.

I will write the chapters simultaneously with this story. Many scenes of this story will be included in the other one too,so you can read the other story without reading this one.

Guys I am also publishing another book. The name of the book is-"Peak a boo,I see you." It's a mysterious,thriller and horror book filled with adventure and comedy of 5 teenagers. Here's the prologue-

"Mia,raise the volume of the damn speaker!" Sky shouted.

"Okay.Wait a minute!"She said.

"Get out of the car or we'll kill you". A group of men standing outside their car said.They all had guns and knives with them.

****

"Holly shit! We are stuck in this place. There ain't a network connection in here."Jonas said.

"Let's go and ask for help."Adeline said.

"Yeah,there might be a town somewhere."Mia remarked and they began moving.

****

"This place is giving ominous vibes."Sky said.

"I think we should leave guys."Jonas said.

"Same here.Let's leave."Kyle remarked.

"Not so soon!" A voice said which sent shivers down their spine.

"Who is in there?"Mia said.

"Peek-a-boo,I see you,
Don't argue and follow the cue".The voice said.

****

"That's bullshit! Is this some kind of sick joke you are playing here?"Kyle said.

"No,I'm not.
If you win,then you'll save your kin,
If you lose,then you'll have nothing to choose.
Solve the mystery by reaching the history."
The voice said while laughing loudly.

"I guess,we are stuck.We need to play this game in order to get out."Sky said.

"Let's do it then". Adeline said.

"Let's walk together."Mia said.

"Together we will do it.I am sure about that"Sky said.

A group of 5 friends on their way to home town,got stuck in an adventure ride of life and death game,having different levels. Will they be able to make it out alive?
Let's take a sneak-peek.

"This book will be published only after the completion of His Angel and His Beloved.There are chances that I may not publish whole book on Wattpad,only a few chapters will be uploaded so that readers can take a glance.I'll tell you the name of the other platform where this book will be published later on."

****

So tell me guys,do you like the prologue of the story His Beloved?

Are you excited for the first chapter?

Also let me know your views about the story-"Peek-a-boo,I see you."

Please vote,share and comment and let me know your views....