7.

Target:20 votes

****

Avantika was crying continuously. Eventually,she wore the dress which Rajdeep had given for her.

How can someone be so cruel? What had I done to deserve this? Why this stranger is forcing me to marry him? How my parents are his enemies? She thought and remembered her moments with her family and Ruchika.

Unknowingly,a tear again escaped from her eyes.
What's my fault in all this? She again thought and this time in subconscious answered her back,"I don't think there is a need to cry."

Why do you think so?Avantika asked back.

Cause we believe in God. Whatever happens for a reason,right? Believe in positivity. God will take care of us. Let's just go with the flow.
Her subconscious answered back and she sighed.

I am going mad now. I am talking with myself. Avantika said and immediately,the door opened.

Ma'am we are here for your makeup and to style your hair. A woman said.

No, there's no need for that. You may leave. Avantika said.

But ma'am- the woman said but was interrupted in between by Avantika,"please,leave me alone. I assure you nothing will happen." She said and the woman went back unwillingly.

After 20 minutes,Rajdeep entered furiously inside the cell and saw Avantika.

"Why aren't you getting properly ready?" He asked her,his tone laced with anger.

"Properly ready?huh?" Avantika laughed bitterly for a second and then said,"Listen here Mr.Stranger why am I not getting properly dressed-
1.I am getting married to a random stranger,that too forcefully.
2.This isn't a marriage even. For you it's some sort of your sick revenge which I don't even know about. Even if my parents have done something to you,which I am certainly sure they haven't,we can talk like a matured person like we are expected to be,but here,I am getting married to you because of your stupid logic and psychology. "

Avantika was nearly shouting in the end and since Rajdeep's anger was at it's peak,he went towards her and punched the wall,quite near to her face.

Her breath got hitch and Rajdeep then sensed the sudden approximity among them. He was about to say something,but instead got stumbled by a push made by Avantika.

Due to her touch,he instantly calmed down. It was as if he wasn't angry at all before. He was surprised too and asked himself "yeh kya ho Raha hai? What is she doing to me?"

Avantika too on the other side was breathing heavily. Their approximity had affected her too,not that she would admit the same to him.

She found his cologne smell amazing. It provided her comfort,though it lasted only for a second. The feeling of his hot breath on her face made her heart beat fastened and unknowingly her eyes were beginning to close,but she immediately came back to her senses and pushed him.

"Oh god,what am I doing? Agar usne dekh liya hota toh kya sochta? Avu,you need to get out of here before getting married." She thought and began to form a plan in her mind.

Rajdeep was about to turn and leave. There was no point in arguing her,he thought. If she didn't want to get ready for her marriage,then it's fine.
"But what about the media?" His subconscious asked him.

"Who is going to tell them?"Rajdeep asked back.

"Ofcourse,you. The most famous billionaire is getting married. Won't the media know about this?"His subconscious said back in a mocking tone.

"Oh, they won't come to know. I will take care of it. Besides,this marriage is only for revenge. I'll do what it takes. I'll also tell the girl to not expect anything from me." Rajdeep said.

"Are you sure? Is this only about revenge ?" His subconscious asked back.

Rajdeep hesitated for a second and then answered back positively.

He turned back to face Avantika but the sight in front of him made his blood run cold.

****

Kaisa laga chapter guys?

Do you think Avantika will finally marry Rajdeep?

Do you like Rajdeep's character?

Please vote,share and comment....

Thanks a lot guys for this but we need to improve this ranking

Well that's all for today. I hope you all have a nice day ahead!☺️

And yeah,happy Holi in advance guys!!!