14.

Target:20 votes

****

It was around midnight Rajdeep came back to his penthouse.
After talking with Shlok,he realised he loves her. He felt guilty for hurting her. He only intended to hold her waist,but unfortunately,got blinded by his anger and punched her.

He was sure it would leave marks. He remembered how Avantika did not even hiss in pain when she felt the impact of his punch,but if there would have been someone else,they would have start to scream in pain.

He went towards his father-in-law's room and opened it. He saw that he was sleeping,so he decided not to disturb his sleep and talk with him tomorrow.

He then proceeded towards his room,where Avantika,his love,his heart,his queen was sleeping. But as he was about to open the door,he stopped.
"She hates me. She certainly won't like me staying in the same room as hers. I guess I'll have to sleep in the lobby.I should take blanket and proceed there."

But,as soon as he tried to open the door,he was unable to do so.

"It's locked. She doesn't even trust me."He thought.

"Why would she? After all you have done,you really think that she's gonna trust you? Really?" His conscience mocked him.

He sighed after listening to his inner voice and went to fetch extra pair of keys to open the door.

But as soon as he opened the door,a punch landed on his face.

"Ouch" he cursed. The punch was hard,his spat some blood and turned his head only to see Avantika glaring at him.

"Oh,so you are shameless,I see. I really thought that after pulling those stunts with me,you will have some shame and won't have the guts to enter here,but you proved me wrong." She shouted at him.

"Hey,calm down. I am just here to-" Rajdeep was about to continue,but she interrupted him in between,

"Calm down,you are telling me to calm down? How can you expect me to calm down when a beast like you married me forcefully,and now,maybe is here to consummate this name-saked marriage by forcing me?" Avantika shouted at him,not realising what she told him and how her word got deeply engraved in his heart.

Rajdeep was shocked to hear this. He didn't had any answer for this. Meanwhile,hearing Avantika's shout ,he father came out and when he saw her shouting at him and accusing him,he decided to step in.

"Avantika are you even in your senses? What are you saying?" Her father asked her,raising his voice a little bit.

"Papa,aap yaha? Are you fine? I thought this beast had...nevermind." Saying this Avantika hugged her father,and here Rajdeep's heart broke into million pieces.

All her words,"beast,I hate you,heartless" were echoing in his mind.

Unknowingly,a tear slipped from his eye,but he was quick to wipe it.

He silently went inside,took out a blanket and went outside the room to sleep in the lobby, ignoring Avantika and her father.

*****

Guys are you feeling bad for Rajdeep?

Do you think he deserve this or not?

Let me know....