8.

Target:20 votes

****

Avantika hadn't eaten anything for the past 7 hours  due to which she fainted.

Rajdeep turned back and was about to say something,but was shocked to see her lying on the ground.

He immediately went towards her.

"Hey! Hey! Get up!" He said.

But,there was no response from her side. He carried her up in his arms and quickly went towards his room. After gently laying her down,he called his family doctor.
"Hello,doc,please come into my home right now." He said.

"Sorry,but I am out of station right now." The doctor said back.

"Shit!" Rajdeep cursed and threw the phone on the bed in anger. The suddenly,he remembered that Ruchika is also here. He immediately reached out to his phone and called Shlok.

"Shlok,I need your help." Rajdeep said.

"What happened Raj?" Shlok asked.

"Bring Ruchika to my penthouse now,I don't have the time to explain each and everything" He said.

"Okay" Shlok said.

After two minutes the bell rang and immediately Rajdeep went towards the gate and opened it.

He told Ruchika that Avantika had fainted and was met with her glare.

"Tume uske saath kya Kiya hai?" She asked Rajdeep.
(What did you do with her?)

"I haven't done anything. She just fainted. It ain't a big deal." Rajdeep said back.

"Oh,yeh koi baade baat nahi hai. Sahi kaha,tum dono Kai liye agar koi maar bhi Raha ho,toh vo bhi normal hai. Oops! I am sorry,Maine galat keh diya. Sach toh yai hai ki tum logo kai liye kisi koh Jaan Sai marna normal baat hai,right?" Ruchika taunted both of them.
(Oh, it's not a big deal for you,right? Even if a person is dying in front of you,it'll be normal for you both. Oops! I am sorry,I said wrong. The truth is,that it's normal for you to kill innocent lives,right)

"Ruchika,I guess you have forgot our deal." Shlok said to her.

"No. I haven't. Cause unlike you,I have someone else to protect who I love and cherish." Ruchika said.

"Aab jaake dekho gi bhi,ya fir bolte rahogi?" Rajdeep said to her annoyingly.
(Will you now go and look after her,or will you continue your rambling?)

Ruchika went inside angrily.
But as soon as she went inside,her eyes widened in shock and she quickly came outside. Rajdeep and Shlok were about to come inside the room,but she was quick enough to close the gate and stood in front of them.

"What happened to her? Is she alright?" Rajdeep asked her.

"No,she isn't for now,but she will be." She said back and then continued,"I need to go to medical store".

"Why?" Both Rajdeep and Shlok asked her.

She replied back in a frustrated tone and said "Just stop asking questions for once. I need to buy a medicine for her and that's it."

"You don't need to go out then. I can order it. Just tell me the name." Rajdeep said.

"No,I need to go to the medical store itself. You can come with me,if you want. I won't run away. Avantika's condition isn't good." She said angrily.

Rajdeep, although didn't want to admit,he was worried about the angel sleeping in his room,on his bed and therefore agreed.

Shlok and Ruchika were about to go to the medical store,when Ruchika turned around and said "Don't you dare enter Avantika's room."

And just like that,they left.

****

So, guys,how was the chapter?

Do you like it?

Excited for the new one?

Please vote, comment and share...

Guys next chapter will only be published when the target of the previous chapter and current chapter is completed.