6.

Target:20 votes

****

Avantika woke up after 4 hours and the first thing she saw was that she was lying in a cell. It was covered in dirt and looked like it wasn't cleaned for days. The smell was disgusting and Avantika controlled to puke her guts out.

While she was struggling to free herself the gate of her cell opened and Rajdeep stepped inside.

"He is so handsome" Avantika thought.But,again cursed herself for thinking in this manner.

Meanwhile,Rajdeep saw her frowning,and found it cute.

"Don't fall weak and keep a hold on yourself" Rajdeep thought and cleared his throat loudly to gain her attention.

Avantika looked up at him and the moment their eyes met,her breathing hitched.

His eyes held so many secrets,which she wanted to unfold. Her heart beat fastened,but she took deep breaths and calmed herself.

"May I ask why you have kidnapped me Mr.?" Avantika asked.

Oh,because your family is protecting my enemy. So,your family is my enemy too. Rajdeep said and saw Avantika watching him. He continued and said,"we are going to get married. Get ready."

Hearing this, Avantika's eyes widened in shock. Like the hell we are! She shouted and said "I will not marry an arrogant person like you even in my dreams!" She exclaimed.

"Oh honey,but this is reality and we are going to get married within 4 hours. So,get ready or unless you want me to hurt your friend,what was her name again? He pretended to think and then said,"ah! Now I remembered,Ruchika" He said.

"You won't even hurt a single hair of her,or else,I'll not spare you." Avantika said.

"What can you do? Huh?" Rajdeep asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Open me and I'll tell you."Avantika said.

"Okay" Rajdeep said and opened her up.

Avantika took her fighting stance while Rajdeep looked at her amused.
She clenched her first in anger and punched his chest,but he didn't even budged. Instead he started laughing loudly.

Hearing his laugh,her heart fluttered. She closed her eyes and murmured "stupid".

Rajdeep then again looked at her. He took her first in his palm and said,"these soft punches aren't sufficient to break a rock,wifey." Saying this he winked at her.

"I am not your wife. Can't you understand?" Avantika said slowly,while griting her teeth.

"But you'll be,within 4 hours." Rajdeep replied back smartly.

Tears gathered in Avantika's eyes and she said "Dekho,mughe jaane do."Avantika said.
(Please,let me go)

"Never.Get ready tum mere sai shaadi karne jaa rahi ho"Rajdeep said.

"I hate you"Avantika said.
Hearing this Rajdeep's heart clenched and his eyes darkened. He was hurt and angry beyond limits. Angry because Avantika too said these words to him,the one he despised a lot. Hearing from other didn't matter to him,but hearing from her made a huge difference. But why was he feeling hurt? What is this feeling? Rajdeep wasn't able to understand.

Composing himself,he said

"Toh karlo,mughe farak nahi padta."
(Does it look like I care?)

Avantika's eyes widened for a second. This man whose name she didn't know, kidnapped her,threatened her badmouthed her family,and now is saying her to marry him. Doesn't he want someone to love him? Why he wants to get stuck in a loveless marriage? Avantika thought.

"Tumhe police sai daar nahi lagta?"Avantika she tried to convince him.
(Aren't you scared of police?)

"Tumhe mughe sai daar nahi lag raha?"Rajdeep asked her back.
(Aren't you scared of me?)

When he asked her,she thought to herself. Was she afraid of him? No she wasn't. It's just that she didn't want to destroy this stanger's and her life.

"Nahi."Avantika replied.(No)

"Toh tumhe todne mai mughe bohot maza ayega."Rajdeep said.
(Then I'll have fun in breaking you).

"What did I ever do to you? As far as I can remember,we didn't even met ever before!" Avantika exclaimed quickly as she saw him leaving.

Her voice was hoarse,indicating that she was on the verge of crying. Rajdeep's heart melted seeing her teary eyes,but he maintained an emotionless face and said "you'll know soon princess. Till then,do as I say,or I'll do something which I won't regret,but you won't like it."

Rajdeep said and left,meanwhile,tears started flowing Avantika's eyes.

****
Guys,do you like Rajdeep's character?

Avantika is bold and independent woman, don't you think so?

Tell me how do you like the chapter?

Excited for next one?

Please vote,share and comment!