10.

Target:20 votes

****

Meanwhile outside the room....

Rajdeep was worried for Avantika and so,he prepared soup for her.
Shlok was hella shocked to see Rajdeep worrying for her. In his lifetime,he hasn't seen him getting interested in any women,then why
he is getting worried for her?

"Maybe,he is in love? "His conscience answered back.

"You have a point" He said back.

"I am you only,you doofus" His conscience answered back.

Shlok just rolled his eyes in return.

Rajdeep saw that his friend was completely zoned out. When he saw him rolling his eyes,he said "Keep rolling them. You might find a brain out there."

Shlok came back to his senses as soon as he heard his cold voice and replied back,"Tumhe kya lagta hai? That I don't have a brain?"
(What do you think?)

"Ha. Gadhe ho tum. Itni der sai bula Raha hu,sun hi nahi rahe ho."Rajdeep said.
(Yeah. You are a donkey. I am calling you and here you are,lost in your own world)

Shlok choked hearing him and said,"what did you just say?"

"Now,are you even facing problem in hearing? Go and give this to maid. Ask her to give it to Ruchika." Rajdeep said.

"Waah bhai,wah. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itnai romantic ho." Shlok replied back and left smirking at him.
(Wow bro. I didn't know that you are romantic too)

"Bewakoof!" Rajdeep retorted back.
(Idiot!)

"Maine sun liya!" Shlok said shouting .
(I heard you)

"It was meant for you to hear." Rajdeep said and sat on the sofa. He started working on his laptop.

Soon after 15 minutes,Ruchika came outside and stood in front of him.

Rajdeep, pretended to ignore her existence.

Ruchika knew he was pretending to ignore him and so she decided to make him face the consequences.

She went towards him and shut his laptop. Since she applied so much force on it,it broke.

"Pagal ho gayi ho kya?" Rajdeep shouted at her.
(Have you become mad?)

Hearing his shout,Shlok too reached the living room.

"Kya hua Raj? Tum chila kyu rahe ho?" Shlok said coming from behind but his eyes widened seeing Ruchika there and Rajdeep's broken laptop.
(What happened Raj? Why are you shouting?)

"Ruchika why did you do this?" Shlok asked back.

However Ruchika being Ruchika,ignored him and went towards the sofa.

She put her one foot on it and stood there,in her dominating pose.

Her aura was full of confidence and dangerous.

"Pagal,aur,mai? Huh?" Ruchika asked both Rajdeep and Shlok in a taunting way.
(So you were saying that I am mad,right?)

"Yes you are" Rajdeep too replied back,in his cold voice making her shiver. She got scared for a little bit,but then remembered for whom she was fighting for and immediately straightened her back.

"And may I ask why mister?" She asked back,raising her one eyebrow at him.

"Are you serious woman? You just came out of nowhere and broke my laptop and now,you are asking me that why am I calling you mad?" He shouted at her.

Once he was finished,she calmly replied back,"first of all,control your anger. You don't need to shout"
But Rajdeep interrupted her in between.
"Who are you to lecture me,huh? How dare you broke my laptop?" He again shouted at her. He was feeling so angry and so he punched the table and it broke into a million of pieces.

Shlok was just observing each and everything. He remained silent and decided to see that how Ruchika will handle this situation.

"Now,that you are finished,I'll start speaking" Ruchika replied back. Rajdeep was about to interrupt her but got stopped seeing something or rather,someone behind her....

****

Guys,how do you like the chapter?

Excited for the new one?

Please vote,share and comment and let me know.