15.

Avantika's father saw Rajdeep going outside. He knew he loved Avantika and he was hurted by Avantika's words.

"Avu,beta,you shouldn't have said these words to Rajdeep." Avantika's father said.

"But papa,he deserves it. I have never felt such hatred for someone ever before." She said.

"Beta,your words right now are quite hurtful. You are in anger and you don't know what you are saying." Avantika's father said.

"Papa,but why are you taking his side? He locked you,treated you so badly,yet you are taking his side." Avantika asked him.

"Cause beta,I know about his past,I know about each and everything and tomorrow,I will talk to you all,but trust me, whatever you said was wrong." Avantika's father told her and she immediately felt bad.

"Okay papa. Since you are saying this,I'll go and apologize to him." Avantika said and went outside.

But when she reached there,she saw Rajdeep wasn't there. She began searching for him and stumbled across the bar area.
She heard someone crying inside. Curious,she went inside and to her shock,she saw Rajdeep crying inside the bar area. He was drunk and that was the reason he was able to cry freely for the first time.

Avantika went near him and held his face in her palms. She forced him to see in her eyes and said  "Rajeep,why are you drinking so much? Don't you know it's dangerous for health?"

"And you care because?"Rajdeep asked her in his slutry voice. It was clear he had drunk beyond his tolerance level.

Avantika's heart was paining seeing him in such a condition.

"Because I am a doctor and I need to make sure that everyone around me are healthy too" she said back.

"You are a cardiologist,right?" He said.

"Yes" Avantika replied back.

"Toh Mera bhi ilaj kar do. I have a rare heart disease,you know." Rajdeep said.
(So treat me as well)

"Wh-what are y-you talking about?" Avantika asked back. She was scared of this side of him. He was clearly not in control and he can do anything.

But,he ignored her and said,"you know,you are the cause of this disease. Each and every word you say to me,that I am a beast,I am heartless,I hate you all these words cut my heart in pieces cause how can I hear these words from my lover's mouth? Ha! I openly admit,tum meri Jaan ho. I love you. But,but,you don't love me. Tum bhi mughe ek monster ki tarah hi dekhte ho. I tell this stupid heart to stop. There is no use of crying,but this heart-" Rajdeep was about to fall down but Avantika supported him immediately.

She held his hand and put it on her shoulder. Then she hugged his torso via her another hand and carried him to his room,the one she was sleeping in.

She was shocked when Rajdeep admitted his feelings to her.

While taking him to his room,she thought to herself
"Am I doing the right thing?"

****

So guys Rajdeep confessed his love to her.

How do you think she's gonna react?

What will happen when Rajdeep will remember what he did when he was drunk?

Will Avantika,Rajdeep,Shlok and Ruchika finally know the truth?

Let's see guys....
Stay tuned☺️