4.

Target:20 votes

****

Avantika and her staff were on Mumbai streets enjoying the view and shopping,when suddenly Avantika heard someone screaming. It was so faint that one could have missed it.
Hearing the voice,Avantika turned around and saw a piece of cloth coming in her sight and as soon as it came,it vanished.
It didn't take long for her to understand that something was wrong over there.
One of her staff members was about to open her mouth,but ignoring her,she immediately went towards the darkened lane.
The lane was quite narrow and didn't had any street lights. She saw a club located there and many young teenagers were drunk. She again looked around and saw a girl shouting for help as a drunk man tried to hold her.

She saw it was the same piece of cloth Avantika had seen a minute earlier. Seeing the view in front of her,Avantika became mad and hella angry.

She reached there and grabbed the drunken teenager. Using her heels,she beat him black and blue. The man was drunken,so he wasn't able to do much to protect himself.

She held the girl's hand and dragged the man outside,towards the main street.

As soon as they reached the main street,she pushed the man and he fell on the ground.
"How dare you violate a woman?huh? Who do you think you are?"

The man somehow came into his senses and struggled to say in his slutry voice."I am sorry" He said.

"You are sorry?huh?" Avantika laughed bitterly at that man."Tell me one good reason that why this girl over here should forgive you?"

"I won't do this again. I promise."The man begged her,but she said "of course you won't,cause I'll give you such a wonderful punishment,that you will remember it in this lifetime." She said this.

Meanwhile,Rajdeep too had arrived there and saw Avantika. He was mesmerized by her. Her boldness and kindness was something that captivated him.

"Vikram,please bring me a bowl of pepper from the nearby restaurant." Avantika said and this made Rajdeep come out of his dreamland. He was curious to know that what she will do next.

Vikram came quickly and handed the bowl back to her.
Avantika smirked and came near the drunken man. His eyes were a little bit closed,so she kicked him and he yelled in pain. He opened his eyes and they widened in fear.

"No,please no,forgive me."The man said.

"I forgave you, that's why I am doing this. If I hadn't,then you would be dead by now." Avantika said."Now, it's time for you to sober up." She said and took some pepper in her hands and put it in his eyes.

The man started screamed in pain.
At that time,the owner of the club also came out.
Rajdeep recognised that man. He worked under him,in his mafia.

The owner came out and shouted,"hey girl! What do you think you are doing?" He shouted at her.

Avantika turned around and yelled at the crowd."ANYONE,CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW!"

The man was hella shocked hearing her.
"Do you even know who we are?"
He asked her.

"Do you even know who am I?" Avantika asked back in the same manner.

"Leave him! He is my man. Why are you beating him without any reason?" The owner asked her.

"Without any reason? Are you kidding me? This man of yours tried to violate a woman,and you are asking what he did?" Avantika asked him.

"If that girl is incapable of protecting herself,then it's her fault. Why are you defending her?" The owner asked.

Hearing this, Avantika's anger crossed her limits.

She pulled out the gun from the drunkard's jeans,pointed it at the owner and said,"woman,I am a woman,your mother is a woman,your sister is a woman,your wife is a woman. How will you feel when the same thing will happen to someone you love?" She asked angrily.

"Girl,put the gun down. It isn't a toy." The owner said back,ignoring her statement.

"Well,let me show you what this girl can do." Saying this,she shot his arm and said,"if this arm of yours isn't treated within 1 hour,it'll be paralysed for the rest of your life.Now,enjoy your life." She said.

As soon as she said this,the police arrived. She explained each and everything to the police. But,what the police said shocked her entirely to the core.

****
So,guys, how's the chapter?

Are you all excited for the next one?

Please vote,share and comment....