CHAPTER-1(Eveline white)

Eveline white!~

My beautiful sleep was disturbed by a light hitting on my face.

I groaned and opened my eyes and saw THE SUNLIGHT.

I muttered 'fuck'.

Although I love sun but not WHEN I'M SLEEPING!!! SUN JUST ALWAYS RUIN MY MORNING!!!

....after few minutes I woke up murmuring 'good morning' to my self.. I checked my phone and saw the time it was FUCKING 9:30 of the morning 'fuck.fuck.fuck I have meeting today and I'm already late' I said and in one second I was in my bathroom.

After having quick shower, I chose my dress and just wore it.

I was wearing white full sleeve shirt and in bottom I was wearing wide black jeans.

'perfect combination of all time' I said and did light make up then picked my dior white bag and went downstairs.

Just my foot on ground and my mom sweet voice was heared  'good morning sweetheart' she said and I gladly replied 'good morning mom', just when I was about to open main door of our house mom said 'have your breakfast'.

ahhh! No I can't I groaned and said 'I'm sorry mom but I can't, i have important meeting to attend so pls not today' after I finished my sentence dad deep voice came and he said

'No buts ev you are not having your breakfast from past 3 days have observed it ?'.

ahhhhhh!!!! Shitt ik I didn't bcoz I'm too busy these days but how can I tell my parents thiss!!!!..

'dad I know but please try to understand I'm busy these days I can't have and I'm already late pls my dear parents sorry for today too' I finished saying, ofcourse I feel bad but I can't do anything I have to go office.

'fine just for today ev not again' mom said and I just went towards her and hugged her and said ' yes ofc mom just for today I love you..bye' I said and she kissed my head, just then I went to my dad and said ' sorry dad, bye love you' just then he smiled and said ' it's oky bye ev we love you more' ...

Time skip.
In office.

'finally' I said and parked my black coloured Porsche and just then my phone vibrated and caller I'd showed 'Maria' my assistant....ahhh! God this assistant she called me 15 fucking time, I told her I'm on my way but still..

I picked her call and said 'what now' in my cold voice.

'mam I'm sorry but please come fast meeting guests are already there' fuck fuck fuck ahh!!!! I just hummed in response and ran towards meeting room.

I opened the meeting room door and was greeted by everyone and I greeted them back and apologized ofcourse I was late for the very first time. I greeted guest and meeting started.

Time skip.
In cabin.

'finally' I said and rested my head in the huge white glass table of my cabin. Such a tiring start but I'm glad that meeting went smooth with Mr. Addams.

I was resting but I heard knock on my cabin door I sat up straight and 'come in' just then James showed up. James my always trustworthy man..who is always there for me and work for me restlessly. ' yes what news James' I said and he tensed up, it was clearly visible on his face that he was nervous or scared?.

' Ma-mam I-i' I cut him off while saying ' just stop stuttering James will you?  You already know I hate it' I said in my extreme cold voice and he was sweating badly and I know something is definately wrong.

'Mam I'm sorry but that caramer escaped' this sentence from James mouth was enough for my anger. My eyes turned dark and I yelled
' WTF JAMES NOT AGAIN, ENOUGH HOW CAN THAT BASTARD RUN FROM ME? IT'S SECOND TIME HE ESCAPED AND SECURITY CAN'T DO FUCKING ANYTHING SERIOUSLY? DAMNN IT JAMES'.

He was sweating badly but still managed to say ' I'm sorry mam we are trying again and I promise I will not disappoint you this time '.

' fucking sorry everytime not again James you already know how much I want that fucking caramer, just found him at any cost I want him at ANY COST!' I said and he muttered oky and went back.

I threw my head back on my chair and groaned in frustration. I just want that bastard caramer, I fucking want to know who killed my bestfriend aaran who? And after knowing I will just kill mercilessly that bastard whoever he is why did he killed aaran? Was aaran in Mafia too? Is his killer want to kill me too? So many questions in my head and my eyes was filled with hot fresh tears, by thinking how aaran body was filled with blood and I was not able to do anything...sadness, angryness, revenge everything was mixed in my emotion.

'I will not leave aaran murderer, if killing aaran murderer cost my life I will gladly go with it but I just want to kill that mother fucking person'.

I said and my cabin door opened showing dad. Why dad is here? He just come when it's important!!...

'dad, what happened' I said and dad smiled he sat and said ' nothing ev just wanted to see you' I side eyed him ' really dad we met just few hours ago in home right? I know dad you are not here to see me there's something else.' I said.

He laughed while saying ' my daughter is all grown up and already know that I'm not here just because I miss her'. I rolled my eyes and said ' ofcourse now say it already dad, I have meeting again' I said and he started speaking

' Listen I am here to tell you that we are going for dinner in knights mansion, Richard has invited me to talk something important' he finished and I frowned if Richard uncle have something important to tell him then why he invited all of us ? Strange.

'Dad you go if he have something important to tell you why me ? Just take mom with you I'm not interested please'

I said and he glared at me while saying ' Not again ev last time also you said this, you already know how much richard love you as his daughter but you never cared no buts you are coming with me that's it' he said and I groaned ' please dad, it's like I'm alredy tired and now dinner hell no dad. I also love uncle but I'm already so tired please dad' I said.

' Enough with your please word ev you are coming that's final' he said and I frustratedly groaned and said 'oky dad, I'll come'.

He smiled and bid bye and said that I should come at 9 of night and I nodded.

' I'm already tired and now this huh! Such a mess my life is, I muttered.

(Day went busy and IT'S NIGHT).

Note
---

I hope you guys are liking the story! And and trust me it's going to be fun!

Do not forget to vote!

                                ~ Love from LIRA .......