CHAPTER-4(Shocked)

Eveline white~

'We all have decided that you both will get married' uncle spoke.

'yes, we want you both to get married Eveline will be also happy and us too' dad spoke.

How can they? Without asking me, how my parents can fix my marriage to someone else even if he's not someone else but I don't know him and mom dad is ready to give my life to Charles? H-how can they ?.

'dad-' I was cutt off by dad words.

' I know you both are shocked so that's why we are giving you 1 month time to spend with eachother, date eachother and then you both can get married'.

Just after this sentence, I looked at Charles he wasn't saying anything and was just staring at his dad blankly and he got up and went upstairs. Evryone was shocked but Patricia aunt said he'll be fine.

'Dad I'm leaving, bye to all' I said and tears were filled in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

I heard them calling my name but I didn't cared a bit, I just grabbed my car keys and my phone and in snap of fingers I was out from the mansion and now I was in my car.

Tears were filled in my eyes and I finally let them fall on my dress, why ? Why with me god ? Everytime me ? 'I hate it god !!!...' I yelled and cried more and more. How my parents can do that to me? I never imagined them doing this to me ? Why just why ???

Anger, emotions, sadness, everything was filled in my mind, I couldn't process anything, I just couldn't.

I started my Porsche it roared and in seconds I speed up and was driving madly I don't care about this fucking world when I'm angry I fucking don't have any control on myself when I'm angry I just don't!!....I yelled more and more to calm my anger down but it doesn't fucking worked ' DAMNN ITTT EVELINE' I said and speed up more and more until it reached the highest speed of the car.

I finally pulled breaks of my car, reaching in front of my best friend house.

I pressed the doorbell and after a minute I saw Alison my only love, my bestie.

She saw me and frowned without caring anything I just hugged her and cried my heart out, I cried until no tears were there in my eyes. She hugged me back and we were just standing in front door of the house.

' shushhh!! Ev ntng happened,you are fine everything is fine, calm down my gurl' she said while patting my back slowly, and I calmed down a bit. We pulled away and she took me to her room and I again started crying in her arms. She comforted me much and asked me what happened, I told her everything litreally everything.

' it's oky ev shush! Calm down I know it's not good but you know what you should talk to your parents that what's the reason' she said.

' b-but a-alison how can t-they be so cruel I-i hate it Alison' I said while crying she patted my head and pulled me in a hug.

' I know ev it hurts but you can't keep crying like that trust me they're your parents they are not cruel talk to them now pls stop crying or my room will be filled with your tears ahhh! How will I then clean up my room' she said while whining!.

I pouted and said ' you are so bad Alison here I'm sad and you are just saying lame joke bitchh'.

' ohh! Ahhh! Hehehe! I know but you know, how lucky you are ? You gonna get marry to CHARLES KNIGHT fuck! He's so handsome you know fucking hot fucking se-'

She stopped in middle when I just gave her my dadly glare. ' bitch shut that fucking mouth of yours huh! Handsome my foot' i said and she glared at me.

' oh! Who was the one 5minute ago saying that yea I know he's fucking hot and handsome but I can't just marry any person blah blah blah' she said while mocking me and I just laughed at her words, the way she is mimicking me ahhh! God this gurll!

' Alison how can you manage to make me laugh at this situation too you are such a sweetheart' I said and she laughed while saying ' you know it's not easy to make smile EVELINE WHITE AKA MAFIA QUEEN' she said and I hugged her.

Yea! We are besties from 4th class she never left my side she is such a sweetheart, she was there with me when no one else was I love her more than anyone. Only she knows that I'm into mafia.

Time skip
In my house.

I was now entering in my house ofcourse it's midnight it's 3:30 of the night, alison told me to do a sleepover but I refused I don't want to I want my bed. I was so sleepy and my eyes were hurting. Tomorrow is Sunday so I don't care if I'm gonna sleep at 3:30 of night.

I was in my room, I have changed my clothes and was now staring at the ceiling thinking what if I have to marry Charles ? He's such a cold hearted person even tho I'm too but not like him and I very well know about him he don't beleive in love and all. With these thoughts I drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------
Charles knight~

I was now laying on my bed thinking what about dad decision. He knows I don't believe in love, still he want me to marry and start my new life ? Huh! No one understands me it is cleared!!!....

I talked to dad about this matter and he told me that he wants me to marry that girl EVELINE WHITE just because he trust her.. according to him she is so sweet and also she is the most popular business women in the whole world and if I marry her our architecture company will have more profit and deals just because 2 big architecture company will be collided...just because of this I agreed to marry her duhhh!!!!😏....

I'm so intelligent i know it huh! I will marry her and mom, dad wish will be granted and after a year we both will take divorce and my company will be in profit in a year only that's what my plan is, and I was clearly seeing at that time that she is also not interested in this marriage...

'If she will not agree, I will make her agree ofcourse who can refuse CHARLES KNIGHT WORDS???'...

I just shut my eyes and slept!!.....

Note....

You loved it guysss??? I hope u didd