CHAPTER-11(Thoughts)

Charles knight~

I'm working on my laptop but I can't focus, why? Why I can't focus just because of a girl?.

Eveline, this girl is the cause that I can't focus on work, I decided to not go near her but I can't stop my self. I want to be near her, protect her, love her, care for her and do everything that she craves for. I know she is also just like me still surviving with past wounds that are not healed yet.

She is the girl that is so different last night talks with her feels like heaven...I surely curse myself that why I had to let out things infront of her, not much but I did. Worst!!

Her personality, her face, her curves, her body, her lips, her scent and actually everything of her makes me want her badly... I was not able to stop myself anymore to kiss her and I just kissed her..

It's not like I want her body or did I planned already no! I didn't but the thing is the words she said at the last was something new for me and I'm quite surprised to see that she knows that I never had anyone whom I can trust blindly..and she decided to be the one whom I can trust blindly!...but but no I can't trust anyone so easily..

Her words are still there in my mind and that word that she do trust me and won't even ask a question what I will do to her.

My plan is not there to do anything with her. I still remember when I first got to know about her I just hated her just because I have to marry her when my plan was to never marry any girl. She is indeed best and the girl everyone wants and no doubt every men wants her but God wanted to put her with me. I can clearly say that my fiance is gorgeous and the girl every boy wants. I don't care if I love her or not but one thing is cleared alredy She is mine, all mine,.....

I don't know what this feeling is but I clearly know that if I'm the king then she is my queen.

Probably she is awake now and will be thinking how she is in her room's bed when last time she was with me.

Last night, after the kiss we slept and in morning I woke up having her close to my chest I don't but that feeling was indeed best and no doubt it makes me blush fuck! No girl can make me blush but she did. Fuck! She is unbelievable!

In morning I picked her up and tugged her in her room's bed so, she can sleep and I don't know whether she is in house or in office. Well one thing is cleared that she is lazy like koala.

I think I should check up on her wheather she is in house or left for office, I called one of my bodyguard to know.

'Good morning sir'.

'Morning, tell me Eveline is in house or left?'.

'Sir, she left the house half an hour ago with her car'.

'okay' saying this I hung up and dialed another number.

'yes sir?'.

'Eveline is in office or not?'

'Mam is in office sir'.

'okay' I said and hung up.

Yes, I have bodyguards around her because I'm mafia king and I have many enemies out so I don't want to put her in danger. That's why I have to keep my bodyguards to look at her when I'm not around, I know she have enough security but I don't trust them, I trust my bodyguards and to protect her I can cross any limits..starting from killing people to destroying world.

I said and again focused on my work ......

_____________________________

Eveline white~

I woke up in a different room realising it's not my room. I realised this is my fiance house then last night moments, talks, kiss everything flashed in my mind and I blushed.

Wait!!!! How did I get here, I remember last night I slept with Charles in his arms... Ohh goshhhhh...did he carried me? Ahhhh!!!! Yessss he fucking diddddd!!!!! My gentlemen😭💗....

'Wait! What time is it right now?' I said and looked at my phone.

'Holy crap! It's 10:00 o'clock and I'm fucking last for office fckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!' I said and ran towards bathroom.

Time skip!...

'my daughter ev, have your breakfast' mom said.

'Ain't no way mom I'm late'. I said coming downstairs.

'Ev, you are the CEO of the company if you will be late then it's ok' dad said and I stopped.

Wait he is right, right?.. I'm the CEO but no I'm never late I'm the CEO if I'll be late then my employes will be late too no I can't take this risk.

'I know dad but no I don't want to be late please, I will have my breakfast in office okay bye mom and dad love ya' I said and rushed outside.

{Time skip}

I was now working on my laptop what a rush starting it was. Anyways let me just focus because Charles will be always there in my head💀....

First he was living in rent in my mind now he own it🤡...nice nice!!!!

Le mind: Shik, Shak, shok.....

......TO BE CONTINUED.......