CHAPTER-8( Important talk)

Eveline white~

I was on my way to meet Charles but not as Eveline, I'm gonna meet him as Evelina.

It is such a great day, it's just starting of the day but still I feel so good.

Slow driving, beautiful clouds..and blue weather spreading positive energy all around the city the clean wind caressing my face and it feels so good..just like I'm a bird who is flying without any tension without any fear just flying and flying until a good spot is there to watch the whole busy city...

The cold and warm mix wind reminds me of his hands coldness and my hands warmth colliding with eachother..it sent shivers down to my spine just by thinking of him ...I don't know what he's doing to me.

Whatever he is doing to me it feels so good ...so relaxing, I know it's not good but I can't help.

I'm just thinking nothing but about him all day and night.. I don't know anything else but when I'm with him I forget everything it feels like it's just me and him in the glimmery world, staring at eachother, lost in eachother eyes, lost in eachother souls....finding the love, we are craving for ....Its just me and him all alone, all day and night.....

I ended my thoughts and stare at the place me and him decided to meet....

I went inside glancing at the dark interior with golden designs and many shining show pieces were their ... aesthetics pictures were hanging on the dark walls giving dark vibes...I love dark vibes it give me piece....

Around me bodyguards were there ...as I'm mafia queen...finally I saw him, his cold stare hit me so hard and I realised he is so different..

He is so different as a businessman and so different as a mafia...but one thing never changes in him, it's his cold behaviour.

It always impresses me, his cold behaviour just like me ..but it also confuses me ... because when I'm around him his stare is so different not lovely stare but not cold too...It's different that I can't understand right now..I tried my best to understand but I just can't..I don't know why? And what that stare meant?.....

Keeping my thoughts aside I focused on him, keeping the same poker face as him.

He stand up, I went forward and we shook hands..his hands coldness collided with my warm hands and it's so relaxing ...he went back and sat there and I settle myself too in the L shape couch .....

His dressing sense is so good....He was wearing jet grey suit with shining black shoes, hairs combed and as always one strand of his hairs falling in his forehead making him 100x hot ...

He stares at me more like checking me out from up to down and I felt my cheeks burning under my mask.

'So, Ms. Eveliana I want more guns from you as we both know even whoever in mafia knows that you make best guns and all weapons, so I would like if you give me more weapons'.

'Sure, I don't have any problem with it'. I said and he nodded.

'And I want that can we get together for a mission?'.

He said and I thought about what mission he is talking. 'What mission?'.

'Killing jemp Martin mission'. He said while clenching his jaw.

'oh! Martin..sure I would love to'.

He nodded.

'You don't have any question that why I'm partnering with you for this mission?' Charles said.

'No, I don't because I know he is powerful and fool at the same time...he always scape but now he can't because I think we are partnering two minds will be developing third mind and that third mind will be the cause of his death'. I said calmly.

'Interesting, you already know everything' he said while smirking.

'Mafia queen knows everything Mr. Mafia king'. I said smirking back.

He nodded.

'Okay, we should leave I guess'. He said and stand up.

'Sure', I stand up too.

'Thanks for the time and for the partnership too' he said forwarding his hand to shook with mine.

'No problem, if biggest problem is solved by partnering with you, I will like to do everytime partnership with you', he nodded and we shook hands.

LEFT THE PLACE..................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>................

Charles knight~

'I left the place, she is something different yes I'm talking about Mafia queen(Eveliana). I don't know why but her hands warmth remind me of Eveline. Gosh! What this girl is doing... I think I'm just thinking so much about her ...that every female reminds me of 'her', why? What she is doing?...

I'm obsessed with her? No it can't be..fuck! Charles she is just normal girl who loves money and a whore.

Author: she is rich as you only.

Charles: right tho..

Author: I'm always intelligent i know huh!.

Charles: get out author, don't piss me.

Author: huh! Bitch charles.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

I DON'T LOVE EVELIEN WHITE..........

I HATE EVELINE WHITE......

Inner Charles pov:

SHE IS MINE.....

I DON'T LIKE ANY MEN AROUND HER...

IF I FOUND ANY MEN LAYING HIS EYES ON HER I'LL KILL HIM...

BUT I YET DON'T LOVE HER ....MAYBE I'M EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED........

..................TO BE CONTINUED................