CHAPTER-9(shift)

Eveline white~

It is 8:30 of the morning rn and I'm sipping my black tea while staring at the sun ... I always love sun....

Sun is so mesmerizing, maybe some people will think that I'm crazy but I don't care.... I just love sun a lot ... it's hot then anything else and shiny then anyone else... it's just perfect......

After finishing my black tea, I went downstairs to wash the cup and see what my parents are doing...

Before that let me clear it that yes, I'm not going office today as I'm not feeling well still I woke up early..hehe!🍓....

I went downstairs and saw my parents talking to each other and they were ready like they are going somewhere, I don't want to disturb them so, first I will wash my cup then I'll wish them morning.....

I was done washing my cup and on my way I wished mom dad 'good morning lovely parents'.

'morning sweetheart' they both said.

'Ev, we have something to tell you', mom said.

'yes? What is it?'.

'Ev, me and your dad are going Italy for some business work and we'll be back before your engagement and till then you will live in your soon to be mother-in-law house' mom said calmly.

'What the hell mom? Ain't no way I'm going to live with them' I said being disappointed with their decision.

'Language Eveline, and you are living with them that's final and we'll be back in half month, and yes your engagement is after one month', dad said.

'Dad why can't you understand? I'm not a kid that I can't live alone in my house' I said getting irritate.

'Eveline I said what I said, pack your bag we are waiting for you then we'll drop you to your soon to be mother-in-law house and that's it end of discussion 10:00 clock you should be all ready' dad said in his cold tone.

I'M DONE!! TOTALLY DONE WITH MY PARENTS...THEY ARE JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!.....

I sighed and went upstairs, now only good bath can fix me...lessgooooo!

Time skip!!!....

I'm now wearing my shoes .....

'yes finally done' I said and looked at myself in mirror.....

I'm wearing white tee top pairing it with brown jeans, hairs tied like a pony and light makeup, small round earrings..and white shoes .....all good...... I'm looking perfect....

 I'm looking perfect

I

took my phone and left the house but not with my parents but with my Porsche, I love to drive so, I'm going lonely but mom dad are coming with driver ....

Time skip.....

While driving my thoughts were driving me too...how will I live with him? Not in one room but in one house right? And for me it's going to be uncomfortable.....