CHAPTER-10(kissed)

Eveline white~

It was 1:30 of the night and I can't sleep, there's no sign of sleeping in my eyes my body is saying no to sleep...

Maybe because I'm not used to sleep in this house, it's my first tho..

I got up from cozy bed and decided to go downstairs to have some water maybe it can help me to sleep.

I took the water bottle from refrigerator and poured the water for myself in a glass and gulped it in one go.

Cold water going through my throat and giving cool and relaxation to my body, feels so relaxing.

I was about to go upstairs back, but I saw a shadow in garden outside, who is it? At 1:30?wtf?. I decided to go and check, I opened the glass door and steeped out to see muscular body shaped shadow and a familiar scent was spread in my nostrils and I knew it who is it.

I thought not to disturb him so, I stepped back and was about to go when I heard his voice calling my name.

'What are you doing at this time, Eveline?', he said in his night sweet and deep voice.

I shut my eyes and said 'nothing much just decided to drink water'.

'face me'.

He said and within seconds I was facing him. Wth? Why I'm doing what he is saying whatever I can't help it tho.

He sat down on the grassy ground and said 'come sit here, i know you can't sleep'.

So he knows?indeed gentlemen.....

I sat beside him and he was staring at the sky.

'You love moon'?, I said.

'No, I love stars'.

'Why only stars and not moon?'.

'Because mostly people love moon but not stars and they forget that moon is shining just because of the stars so I love the things which people generally don't'. He said and closed his eyes.

I hummed in response, his thinking is so different from evryone..

I was watching him, his face is perfect indeed gorgeous...his face shining like a brown skin shines when sun hit their face ....no doubt he is gorgeous and perfect, and the person everyone love to have but I don't like to share what's mine ...

HE'S MINE, ONLY MINE, MY LOVE, MY DESIRE, MY TO FUCK, MY TO IRRITATE, MY TO HATE, JUST MINE.......

'Why are you so different Charles?'.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, his gorgeous eyes my goodness so gorgeous so mine ....so beautiful...

'I'm not different it's just the way you look at me' he said before looking at the sky.

'No, you are different trust me you are so perfect so beautiful so dangerous and so mine'. I said staring at the sky.

'yours?', he said tilting his face.

Shit, fuck you Eveline!!!

Wht the fuck you said just right now..

Fuck fuck fuck......

'I mean-'.

'You mean what Eveline?'.

'I don't know'.

'and why you don't know?'.

'See Charles I'm so straightforward person, what I feel I will litreally tell you because I don't fear about consequences I can't keep my feelings, some feelings I can keep but not every...that's why I'm so straightforward'.